RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So old saves are not working yet again, last version it was the same case. I know game is in development but dev should put primary focus on making save games compatible, otherwise this shit is tiresome to start new game over and over. But i guess supporters who pay don't mind this form of masochism.

Reactions: SJZ77

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Does changing areas in this game load faster than The Twist. Since I got a new pc I was going to replay The Twist but it loads so damn slow between areas that I wish he optimized that or use Unreal Engine.

Reactions: ann87ra

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
At the moment you shouldnt see this as a game, more a technical demo. There will be a point when it will switch.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Don't know if someone has shown this bug yet, but the bar when peeking for me is not lining up. Along with mouse going away, unless I go back into the bathroom by sheer luck, to get options

1646602286944.png

grozobdtc

Oct 7, 2017
Trying this for the first time and it freezes the moment the daughter appears for the first time. I tried 3 times with the same result.

Reactions: jualda

srteare

Apr 3, 2020
How do you trigger the Janice event, been outside first thing in the morning and nothing happens?

sadamaci

Feb 7, 2021
cant use old save because it crash on Brenda bedroom scene, cant start new game because it crash on introducing emily scene WTF?

Reactions: jualda

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The game keeps telling me to spend time with Brenda in the hot tub, the relationship with her isn't increasing, and when I sit closer, she gets up and leaves and MC worries that he ruined the relationship. Is this the end of the game?

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
When I enter the bedroom after 20:00 the game supposedly goes into the character creator/editor but instead it's just a black screen. I waited for a while but nothing happened. How do I fix this?

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
The game keeps telling me to spend time with Brenda in the hot tub, the relationship with her isn't increasing, and when I sit closer, she gets up and leaves and MC worries that he ruined the relationship. Is this the end of the game?
i met janice then had a dream, went downstairs to "Clean up" barnda score increased

Reactions: aleaxs
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes