anaa

Jul 8, 2017
"spend time with brenda in the hot tube" i did it more than one time but nothing changed, what am i doing wrong?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.12 Gamebreaking bug (reported on Discord)

Brenda make a cocktail for her, when you cant switch to next day the task vanish (and never come back), when you talk with Emily to see the cocktail making you cant do no cocktail and you have no talk option with Brenda so it is gamebreaking because you need these Brenda points to came further. Fridge says all time the same no hungry so no chance to make the cocktail and deliver it later.

Started new now without problems I maded the cocktail the problem was before the task/quest was vanished before I have solved it.

Last edited:

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018

Couple screenshots from the new Brenda's progression scene.
The next Seaside Mystery build will be out next week :)
The current status of The Twist 0.50:
The additional artwork: ~100%.
Posing and animations: ~90%.
Dialogs: ~85%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~80%

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So the Twist is running for almost 4 years now and having the "completed" status for i dunno how long, then Seaside is on Beta stages for something close to 18 months...
I guess he is using the Twist as the steady money maker, but then can't really focus on the new game either..
Ok why not, not a silly strategy but he may have to move on seriously as some point as perhaps the fanbase can go tired of the Twist someday and find an empty shell with the new one...maybe !
Yet,it seems to works fine for him so far but still.. just a personal thought here.

CrazyBoy3121

Sep 29, 2019
So the Twist is running for almost 4 years now and having the "completed" status for i dunno how long, then Seaside is on Beta stages for something close to 18 months...
I guess he is using the Twist as the steady money maker, but then can't really focus on the new game either..
Ok why not, not a silly strategy but he may have to move on seriously as some point as perhaps the fanbase can go tired of the Twist someday and find an empty shell with the new one...maybe !
Yet,it seems to works fine for him so far but still.. just a personal thought here.
you are right

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
I think you are right. kst needs to find a sweet spot to move from The Twist to Seaside Mystery. I think it's fine if he continues on the safe track (continuous profit) a bit more. But I too would like to see more and bigger updates for Seaside Mystery. It could become a better game one day.

GameLord
Thanks for sharing the two WIPs

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
KsT said that after the first sex scene in SM there will be no more content updates for the twist.And completely focused on the new game.I think the next version of the twist will be the last

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Try to complete the rest of the tasks from the list
yes i believe that but i only have to missions on the list and i cant progress any of them due to the beach being locked, the 2 missions is meet janice at the beach and brenda on the hot tube. so how can i go to the beach?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes