Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
Any way to skip the dumb minigames? Is this going to be another game where we need a 750 point step by EXACT step guide like The Twist?!?!
Second the question. Will this be like the Twist with the heavy RNG and "be there at exactly 15.30 on Tuesday to progress" type gameplay?

Reactions: Satyr

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
If you are really interested in this, you can try to contact with developer in discord and offer a free translation into Russian
need to try....
by the way, I'm wondering why "The Twist" can be translated with "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher"
"Seaside Mystery " "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher" doesn't translate ?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
need to try....
by the way, I'm wondering why "The Twist" can be translated with "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher"
"Seaside Mystery " "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher" doesn't translate ?
You just need another version of the plugin and possibly the tool.
If I were you, I would check out the Bepinex version instead, because it also supports the IL2CPP version of unity games.
I don't remember which variant the game uses, but anyway, I believe that Reipatcher is subpar to Bepinex.

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
You just need another version of the plugin and possibly the tool.
If I were you, I would check out the Bepinex version instead, because it also supports the IL2CPP version of unity games.
I don't remember which variant the game uses, but anyway, I believe that Reipatcher is subpar to Bepinex.
I've tried everything, no way

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes