JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Adding this for people searching. No clear answers when i did.

Mysterious Card - Talk to Isabella Martinez at Park
Quest is there from beginning, but you don't get the actual card until way later in the Brenda questline (After Strength lvl 2), when cleaning bed.
Prior to that, you might have taken a photo of another one, but you can't progress quest until u get the actual card.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chep12

kanan1

May 18, 2021
guys pls help in the hints says show the mysterious card ısaballe (park) but when i go to her nothing changes its get bug pls help

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
guys pls help in the hints says show the mysterious card ısaballe (park) but when i go to her nothing changes its get bug pls help
You have to do the bed event in which you lift it up to get the 1st card. This will trigger both 1st and 2nd

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
My tasks have disappeared, I think I had to kiss Brenda on two other areas of the house (don't go to the kitchen, that's when they vanished) and kiss her one more time. I can't find anywhere else to kiss her other than the kitchen, though.

Is there more content after this or is that it, and where is the second place to kiss her?

Also read the book for chapter 4 homes work, but cant actually do the homework and cant read the book again, cant get level 2 charisma, this is a new save started this update.

Last edited:

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
I'm stuck here. I've never been able to talk to Michelle at the cafe, every time she appears the game tells me I shouldn't bother someone I don't know...

I've never been able to talk to her, I've made some progress on the other quests and when Brenda asked me to get her some massage lotion at the pharmacy, I've got the second quest started, during the discussion Michelle told me to meet her at the beach but I can't find her :/.

stuck here.png

Any ideas? Solutions?

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
I'm stuck here. I've never been able to talk to Michelle at the cafe, every time she appears the game tells me I shouldn't bother someone I don't know...

I've never been able to talk to her, I've made some progress on the other quests and when Brenda asked me to get her some massage lotion at the pharmacy, I've got the second quest started, during the discussion Michelle told me to meet her at the beach but I can't find her :/.

View attachment 2810616

Any ideas? Solutions?
As i remember, we need to click card on pavement near Michelle chair.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes