terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone know how to get this to play on Quest 2?

No matter where I go in game or scene I try, I just get a black screen

Last edited:
Reactions: Empiq

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
No, check previous pages if you want to... Lazy ass.
There is no cheat code avaiable for Seaside Mystery. The only codes (see quote below) we have are the ones for bonus content like outfits for the girls.
Nonetheless you can use cheatengine to get some money, items, etc extra or for editing the time speed when playing volleyball.

Have I missed any.

Code:
Eh45kS
Xc9J3H
P3hG20
Ro43V2
MerryChristmasBrenda
L4cq2E
JforteenNipples
L1xT9f

J2coA3

DressUp (Unlocks all characters for customizations)
The only walkthrough avaiable is the one from user Astrel see here!

Jan 3, 2019
Thank you for your criticism, because my native language is not English, so it's not that I'm lazy, I rely on translation software.
Bro, English is not my native language either, but if I don't know something, there is always a translator))) In fact, the game is easy. It's just that everything here is fixated on several repetitions of the same actions, and each action brings something new. And remember, there are a few days left before hot sex with Brenda, I hope)))

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Kindly helop with the task "approach brenda in your room". I don't know how. thank you
Theres certain time of the day she's in your room, the rest is pretty self explanatory. Just keep an eye on her location in the character tab.

UnitedXcx

Jan 15, 2023
There is no cheat code avaiable for Seaside Mystery. The only codes (see quote below) we have are the ones for bonus content like outfits for the girls.
Nonetheless you can use cheatengine to get some money, items, etc extra or for editing the time speed when playing volleyball.

Thank you so much for sharing !

Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes