Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
I just downloaded the game and put in the codes but HalloweenEmy doesn't work I even copied and pasted it still says it's wrong
Slots for accessories or clothing are opened ....depending on the level of achievement of the relationship, as well as if there is a free slot (this is already set in the code for the new version and additions)
.... for example, cell #3 is free, a new version is coming out, it contains code and additions in the form of accessories or clothing,accessory or clothing slots open, the KsT assigns a code to this slot

Bonuses and hot updtes, fix and etc .. mainly for the Expert level on Patreon
So try to reach more points with Emy

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Slots for accessories or clothing are opened ....depending on the level of achievement of the relationship, as well as if there is a free slot (this is already set in the code for the new version and additions)
.... for example, cell #3 is free, a new version is coming out, it contains code and additions in the form of accessories or clothing,accessory or clothing slots open, the KsT assigns a code to this slot

Bonuses and hot updtes, fix and etc .. mainly for the Expert level on Patreon
So try to reach more points with Emy
the code doesn't work at all or do you mean that the code only works if you have a good relationship with her

AKAMA199

Jun 5, 2020
The screen goes blank after picking the yoga mat from the sister's room. Any idea whats going on?

Nervermind, I just had to wait tll the evening to get it.

Last edited:

AdoJePan

Jul 7, 2022
What I need to do when in task I have Ask Brenda for BJ at the pool, but always in there is emily... Some solution ?

parzyszek

May 7, 2023
Open and drag and drop your save game there. You'll see a field "Money:". Change the value to whatever number you like. downloaded the modified savegame and overwrite the old one. Save games are located in "My Documents/Seaside Mystery" folder

Reactions: SohGin and Elfroze

rocco30

Sep 15, 2021
Please help me, i would like to play this game. Every serias tryed, but after opened full screen i can see only show it this game is adult and than the game quit to the windows, i dont know why. What can i do?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Book from Lisa → Emilly , repeatable?

now Emilly Lv3.7 Lisa 3.5 maybe BUG?
Same happened to me turned game off and left it for a few hours got back and I finally was able to enter Emily room without cut scene auto starting, book is still in inventory probably 20+ leveled up Lisa that way too proceeding Lucky I have a save before entering library I noticed she wasn't there so I thought a bugged and saved.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
completely finished the game but HalloweenEmy code still doesn't work maybe Kst spelt it wrong on the game code or something has anyone got it to work

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Why isn't there a progression guide?
Guide is built in. If you just started you might need to sleep for a day or two for next progression.

The new code and outfit worked fine for me, was playing on the v0.21.0 version.
Codes are in:
Seaside Mystery_Data/sharedassets14.assets
If you want to check them.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
what version 21.1 ? in 21.0 it works ... some stuff opening from amount of trigger, for Emy trigger - emscr > 20
the folder says v20_1 I downloaded it from here like 2 days ago
Edit: think I might of found the issue one of the pc links wasn't updated to the newest version so redownloading to check

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes