mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
Do I have to create a new save or can I use an existing one for this new version? SKippeda week and there is still no quest log update about new scenes.

Reactions: BobbyC

halil123

May 23, 2017
This game has so much potential. There is one thing I want that is missing from the game. In the shoes section we need a barefoot option.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hello. Let me ask you a question.
Is there a sex scene in the game?
Whose scene is it?
Thank you.

Griswold420

Oct 30, 2020
Keep getting stuck where I'm supposed to "sneak into Brenda's bed at night" but can't because the husband is in the bed. I've tried snooping in the bathroom prior like some people said that works, that has not worked for me. I've watched soo many drama movies to technically get in bed with Brenda but again nothing new happens and the task to "sneak in the bed at night" remains there. What am I doing wrong, what dumb specific procedure of things that I need to do am I missing?

parzyszek

May 7, 2023
Keep getting stuck where I'm supposed to "sneak into Brenda's bed at night" but can't because the husband is in the bed. I've tried snooping in the bathroom prior like some people said that works, that has not worked for me. I've watched soo many drama movies to technically get in bed with Brenda but again nothing new happens and the task to "sneak in the bed at night" remains there. What am I doing wrong, what dumb specific procedure of things that I need to do am I missing?
I don't know if I remember. You must wake up on Friday night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all penetrators. Yes, I confirm, the ship is entering the port.

MemekBolong79

Aug 1, 2021
You need to get the thingy for the dumbell, you can get it from the garage, need to place it on the dumbell that's in your room, and workout until you get to level 2, and go help her.

i already got dumbell but when i click at ,it says "i don't think i can improve my strengh anymore"

Griswold420

Oct 30, 2020
I don't know if I remember. You must wake up on Friday night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all penetrators. Yes, I confirm, the ship is entering the port.
I fucking love you. Thank you so much... Cannot tell you how frustrating that was lol

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes