qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
So... You don't want to cuck Jason even though he's not the MC this time? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, well, having played a whole game as Jason, seeing his Love Interests have sex with another guy (even if I'm playing the guy) leaves bad taste in my mouth.
That's just my personal taste and I'm not telling anyone else how to feel about it.

it's more like the first option, but I prefer to play, thinking it's just an alternate timeline that has nothing to do with the last game except for the little things (the appearance of the characters and the past place of residence)
P.S. I don't like it when they take characters from previous games and shove them into a new game, especially with lewd content :confused:
Thanks for the reply!
I might try the game with your approach and see how I feel about it, cause I also don't like it when they do that.

Reactions: Zero919

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
it's more like the first option, but I prefer to play, thinking it's just an alternate timeline that has nothing to do with the last game except for the little things (the appearance of the characters and the past place of residence)
P.S. I don't like it when they take characters from previous games and shove them into a new game, especially with lewd content :confused:
offtopic but what are the gifs in your signature from?

Kster1

Jan 17, 2024
To all the vets out there:
With the new updates, how many hours of new content would you say are there usually?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes