vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Game keeps freezing? Strange, Michelle is either lying or sitting on the pier. There have never been any problems with this moment... You come up and talk. I can reset the save you need, just tell me which version.
She is standing on the pier. I walk along the beach, no problems, I go to the pier, the game hangs even on the lowest settings. I have version 0.24.1
And if I reset my save, can I get past this point?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
She is standing on the pier. I walk along the beach, no problems, I go to the pier, the game hangs even on the lowest settings. I have version 0.24.1
And if I reset my save, can I get past this point?
Beach and Parc are the scenes I heard of where some users have a problem with freezes and crashes.
Send us your save, we will get you past the pier scene.

Reactions: vitaminRZN

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
seems like i missed this scene too and can't trigger it.
Well this scene was available around version 0.15 of this game. Shortly after Michelle was intrduced into the game.
If you guys missed that scene, it also means that you missed the opportunity to gain level scores for Brenda and Michelle.
I'd recommend you to use the save from this post. It looks fine from what I saw and has some decent amount of money on the high side.

Reactions: hoodie13

eddyhk

Jun 5, 2019
Comparing with Twist, is it worth to play now? Or should I wait for a while until more contents are released?

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
yeah i seem to have missed that aswell
Because the in-game walkthrough is pretty much shit. The Dev seriously needs to put some effort into that one. 5min of gameplay can turn into 30min just because you don't know what to do to reset it. I have to start a new day just to see if it shows anything new.

Reactions: SlendermanX
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes