*//

Jan 17, 2018
How many times do I have to spend time with brenda in the hot tub?
I have done more than 6 times and It still the same x.x
View attachment 1704768
If I'm not mistaken, then you need to get close to her.Then at night you will need to go to the toilet and there on the way to the bathroom you will hear a conversation about Brenda not having enough sex.

Reactions: rob52

*//

Jan 17, 2018
How to play volleyball?
You need to control the mouse, first some area from below is highlighted in red on it you have to navigate. you control this red area where the volleyball ball flies, hold the mouse where this volleyball ball will fall and instead of the red glow it will be green then you have to press LMB (left mouse button) . An example in this video is on the link, you have to download it, but if you know how to make it in mega to watch and not download, then write to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrap

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
You need to control the mouse, first some area from below is highlighted in red on it you have to navigate. you control this red area where the volleyball ball flies, hold the mouse where this volleyball ball will fall and instead of the red glow it will be green then you have to press RMB (right mouse button). An example in this video is on the link, you have to download it, but if you know how to make it in mega to watch and not download, then write to me.

Mega
Thanks for letting me know I'll try doing and and thanks for the video!

zurdya

Apr 28, 2017
Loaded the game, got to "Emily Perez" introduction, no response from the keyboard anymore. Rinse and repeat two times. Whelp. See you for 0.5 I guess.

Mar 8, 2022
The twist being one of my favorite game I can see this being an amazing improving of that game, a great "spinoff sequel" :)). This game is amazing looks and play like a boss, I will subscribe to patreon I hope he ends development of the twist and complete it since the story is already over and focus on this game more. This is the twist on steroids :)). Good job, an amazing game to come.

Reactions: Fox42

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I have 2 different saves on this game, one where I got the bedroom talk, between husband and wife, and another one without having had that happen. But I can't progress at all with the wife, on making her like me more. Wtf is even going on

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
At 6:00pm, grab the toaster.
Check the door four times for cobwebs.
Give Julia the comb.
At 9:00pm, there's a 50% chance to breathe the right air.
At 11:00pm, you'll be able to have anal sex with Barbara.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes