alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i dont know too,im stuck like you guys,this games they create are verry wired,it like you must to gues or something.,,amators,,

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
Whats the new michelle event in the progression?
UPDATE:
You can have a conversation with Michelle at the end of the dock at the Beach during most of the day. I'm not sure if that is all that was added. Please reply if you found something else.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
because that's the end of the update, you can also return a credit card to a woman in a cafe, that's all.
I understand,but the game literally bugs,just stops,no dialogue,no controls whatsoever.Maybe there is more scenes behind it.I mean it should end the scene and we should go on our way.

Reactions: muthaluva

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I think I'll wait a few months 'till I come back to this game, isn't worth to play yet, too many bugs and it's tiresome to start a new game everytime just to see a couple of new scenes.
I understand it's still a beta and it's promising so far.
Technically it's better than the twist and the models and animations looks better, hopefully they can better the loading times and the stability.

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
The game is perfect to play through!
Do not use old backups! Never!
This game cannot be played from backups yet!

mobyvandick

Jul 6, 2020
I think I'll wait a few months 'till I come back to this game, isn't worth to play yet, too many bugs and it's tiresome to start a new game everytime just to see a couple of new scenes.
I understand it's still a beta and it's promising so far.
Technically it's better than the twist and the models and animations looks better, hopefully they can better the loading times and the stability.
seaside mystery version 0.59 changelog:
now you can say hi to brenda in a flirtatious way

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
There's really nothing to do in this version.
If you don't believe this, you'll know in half an hour.
That there's really nothing to do.

Reactions: GameLord

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
why is this game like almost 8GB and has literally no content? i really doubt the textures or all the assets take up that much space, there is a game like monolith bay and that game is less than 5gb and has so much more going on with it compared to this, i really think dis dev is just milking the supporters.

Fox42

Oct 22, 2020
why is this game like almost 8GB and has literally no content? i really doubt the textures or all the assets take up that much space, there is a game like monolith bay and that game is less than 5gb and has so much more going on with it compared to this, i really think dis dev is just milking the supporters.
He's milking with Twist for sure. That game ended long time ago, dev just wasting time on Twist that's why this game doesn't advance much.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes