GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
yes i believe that but i only have to missions on the list and i cant progress any of them due to the beach being locked, the 2 missions is meet janice at the beach and brenda on the hot tube. so how can i go to the beach?
You use old saves from v11 or start new game in this version?

brata

May 16, 2017
The Twist after the 20th update it becomes boring af and the worst thing is that if you miss a few updates then you are lost on what is going on. Doing anything above update 30 seems like a chore and the new girls are just a copy/paste of of older ones.
They really should start moving into the SeaSide or something else as at this point they are just milking their supporters

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
Changelog?
Key features in this build:
-DLSS and FidelityFX support
It can be enabled in options menu. Please note that DLSS requires the Nvidia RTX graphics card while FidelityFX will work on both Nvidia and AMD graphics cards.
-New location: Park
Currently park is just for testing purposes, there is no action yet. The park location can be unlocked at any time at the MC's room via "Unlock cube", later the cube will be removed and the location will be unlocked through the progression.
-New feature: "End the day"
Now there is a little icon next to "Skip time" button, clicking on it will end the day immediately.
-Peeping system reworked.
Now there are two separate bars "Danger" and "Progress". This change will give player better understanding how long you can peep.
-Updated: Diary
New scene at the diary.
-Brenda's progression updated.
-Emily's progression updated.
-Janice's progression updated.
-Michelle's progression updated.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
It can be enabled in options menu. Please note that DLSS requires the Nvidia RTX graphics card while FidelityFX will work on both Nvidia and AMD graphics cards.
Currently park is just for testing purposes, there is no action yet. The park location can be unlocked at any time at the MC's room via "Unlock cube", later the cube will be removed and the location will be unlocked through the progression.
Now there is a little icon next to "Skip time" button, clicking on it will end the day immediately.
Now there are two separate bars "Danger" and "Progress". This change will give player better understanding how long you can peep.
New scene at the diary.
Thank you very much sir

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
New scene at the diary.
not the hero we deserve but one we need =)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Let me ask the real question..... Is there any sex scene yet? and i am not saying any dream sequence or something like that.
came here and was also curious about that.
Doesn't seem like it.

@ Developer...

How about focusing a little bit on sex now?

Or,are you planning to release a game suitable for 13 year olds?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes