Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I dont know why but i try to load my saved game on it and it wont even load ?
it use to say most of the time that old saves will not work, but since the front page is missing Don't know what to tell ya.
I just would like know why the front page is gone.

brata

May 16, 2017
New update is great.
Lots of new content , fixes , etc.
You can really see how long the game is getting and the build-up once you start from start.
So far loving it.

Reactions: Leon7682

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
New update is great.
Lots of new content , fixes , etc.
You can really see how long the game is getting and the build-up once you start from start.
So far loving it.
OK... so what's new in the update? some other guy explained it is just some teasing scenes with mom. Not starting all the way from the beginning again just for that

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
No, and ... no!?

All you have to do is click the link to KST's patreon page and read the OP...

"Seaside Mystery is my new game, it is a visual novel, dating sim game for adults.
The protagonist is a college student who, after tragic loss of his parents, moves to a small town to start his new life. Later he discovers that the small town isn't just an idyllic place as it might look from the first glance...
The game is Real Time 3D, click-to-walk type of game. In Seaside Mystery unlike The Twist your character can walk around and explore the locations.

The game is in early, but active development.

Features:
- In depth character customization system.
-Real-time 3D graphics.
-POV camera option.
- A lot of characters to interact with.
- Scenes with options
- Quest progression
- Inventory system
- Stats system
-Cloth physics simulation
-Breasts, butts physics simulation
- Animated scenes
-and much more... "
Thank you, it was informative.
But why is Janice in the game? Is she a different character from the one in the twist?

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I think I might have a bug. I show 2 tasks for Brenda at the hot tub ("Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub" and "Join Brenda in the hot tub"), and 1 task to ask her to the beach. Every time I ask her to the beach I don't have enough Brenda points.

If I click her on the hot tub, the join her option has the "new" icon, then getting closer to her has the "new" icon as well... but clicking it scares her off because I don't have enough Brenda points. I can repeat this every day and it always has the new icons over Join and Get Closer, but it always fails. Just choosing relax at the hot tub doesn't seem to be getting me Brenda points unless it's just not popping up a notification.

I'm just over halfway through Brenda's progress bar and she shows as 1 lv. on the tracking screen.

- I've already met Janice and beat her at volleyball a few times
- I've had 2 dreams about Janice and overheard Brenda arguing with Carl at the bedroom door the night of the first dream, and talked her out of fattening herself up with cake by calling her a hot milf on the night of the 2nd Janice dream.
- I've already done wine and a movie with Brenda at night (several times, it only appears to have given me Brenda points the first time)

Anyone know if I'm just missing something or is my save probably borked?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I have some questions and would appreciate it if someone answered.
-Is this a prequel or sequel of The Twist?
If its a sequel:
-Is Jason still the main character?
-If he's not, does that mean Janice will cheat?
Kinda sequel, but with another MC. Its the same universe for sure.
No, Jason is not MC anymore. Janice mentioned him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lurifax

May 16, 2017
I think I might have a bug. I show 2 tasks for Brenda at the hot tub ("Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub" and "Join Brenda in the hot tub"), and 1 task to ask her to the beach. Every time I ask her to the beach I don't have enough Brenda points.

If I click her on the hot tub, the join her option has the "new" icon, then getting closer to her has the "new" icon as well... but clicking it scares her off because I don't have enough Brenda points. I can repeat this every day and it always has the new icons over Join and Get Closer, but it always fails. Just choosing relax at the hot tub doesn't seem to be getting me Brenda points unless it's just not popping up a notification.

Anyone know if I'm just missing something or is my save probably borked?
I have same problem, can't progress at all.

NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
It's not your save, I have restarted multiple times with the same result. The "message" never appears after the second dream sequence with Janice. Once that doesn't happen, no matter how far you progress, eventually everything comes to a halt. The fact that the message is under Emily's name on your phone from the jump is a problem.

Wasn't there supposed to be a fix released for this?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes