Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have 2 task and I can't seem to get either one.
"go meet michelle at the beach"
"Check the woman at the cafe in the old town"
When and Where is michelle on the beach, and there is just this woman marked as stranger in the cafe that you cant talk to so anyone know what to do?
What have you tinkered with to get both tasks at the same time, Michelle doesn't turn up at the beach until you meet her at the cafe.

The Stranger is Michelle, look behind and you'll find her credit card, this is how you meet her, then she'll be on the pier at certain times
#1,922

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
When I go to Janice's house to give her a massage, it says (if I just recently did it) that I already gave her a massage this week. So is there any disadvantage (or will I miss something) if I just click the clock to advance one week over and over?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When I go to Janice's house to give her a massage, it says (if I just recently did it) that I already gave her a massage this week. So is there any disadvantage (or will I miss something) if I just click the clock to advance one week over and over?
I don't beleive time means anything in this game (other than NPC movement), you could spend a thousand in game years in bed and the queue of stuff to do will stay the same.

Reactions: El Buho

zroy737

Feb 4, 2018
No body is encountering multiple LMB inputs on one click on UI elements? Like when you skip time it will skip A LOT. And also the whole menu system is all messed up by this.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
hello
how do I boost my confidence to lvl 2, please? the bathroom mirror doesn't do it anymore and I'm stuck at half the way on lvl 1.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I really like this game. The environment is awesome. Big fan of the suburban setting. Hair, boobs & ass physics are a great addition. I liked the idea of the peeping mini game in the shower. Very clever implementation. As mentioned above, there are couple of bugs need to be addressed. Here are couple of interesting pics I've taken during my adventure. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Making RNG to make someone appear on somewhere is one thing, making second RNG at the same that someone else shouldn't appear in the same place is another f..king thing.

You can skip for days, way too annoying.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Making RNG to make someone appear on somewhere is one thing, making second RNG at the same that someone else shouldn't appear in the same place is another f..king thing.

You can skip for days, way too annoying.
I'm torn on this point, I get your stance it can be frustrating as hell, particularly if you're not sure if a bug/quest is blocking you, but I also love the uncertainty in games like these, it adds a layer of reality/risk when done right, needs more things going on at the same time though, I just wish it applied real risk to stuff like peeping/groping or adding content like making some of the random NPC's available for sex, (I'm sure most of them are up for it by the way they walk).

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I'm torn on this point, I get your stance it can be frustrating as hell, particularly if you're not sure if a bug/quest is blocking you, but I also love the uncertainty in games like these, it adds a layer of reality/risk when done right, needs more things going on at the same time though, I just wish it applied real risk to stuff like peeping/groping or adding content like making some of the random NPC's available for sex, (I'm sure most of them are up for it by the way they walk).
This is not uncertainity, this is not even grind. You just click skip button for 10+ times, sleep then repeat this loop until both RNG's works.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is not uncertainity, this is not even grind. You just click skip button for 10+ times, sleep then repeat this loop until both RNG's works.
Like I said "when done right, needs more things going on at the same time though". I have no idea if this Dev has any plans to attempt the level of complexity that would make it work, but it's a WIP so time will tell. One way to make the RNG eventuslly worth it IMO, would have Emily turning up when you think you are finally safe do what you like and catch you groping her mom, kicking off other paths/options.

Reactions: quiet5899

exter

May 29, 2017
While the game is good already and i can see how this will certainly have a lot of content in the future, i also have to say that the worst thing about it is the camera, especially in scenes. I don’t understand why the dev would give players the option to move the camera around, but then limit it to certain areas during scenes. Depending where the scene is, the view from a lot of angles is already blocked by the surroundings, but running into invisible walls makes it even more frustrating. Most scenes happen inside where the walls of the room would be enough of a limit for the camera and even if you get the camera out of bounds i feel like that would still be better than invisible walls.

The next bad thing about the camera is that you have to use mouse + keyboard for the movement and lets be honest, most of us here would probably prefer one handed camera controls. At the moment, if you just want to use the keyboard, then there are no keys for the rotation (or i haven’t found them) and mouse is rotation only. Other games (Wild Life would be my best example for this) made it so that you can control the camera with for example mouse only in any direction. Even those that are now mapped to WASD + Q & E. The engine is even the same in that game so it should be possible to implement the same here too, or at least something similar.

Anyways, otherwise this could become a great game.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes