Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
I tried to play and had a lot of fun before I played woleyball with Janice. When I managed to win a point after a lot of tries and then realized I had to get another 5 or 6 points BY MYSELF I gave up. The game should be fun, I don't mind no minigames or puzzles but they should be fun and not annoying.so until i can skip this minigame or have a better chance to do it i'm done.nevertheless good luck to the DEV the game is good

qqqu

Sep 11, 2018
The 2 month wait and the update is very bad. Now the developer needs to give a better update like in The Twist.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What is the new sex scene for Brenda in shower? Is it just a new option when MC joins her in the shower (Have sex), or you need to trigger something?

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
okay so, how does this relate to the twist or is it like a rework? Cause didnt we fuck janice silly in the first game?
It's a sequel.
Janice talks about Jason going off to college as well as referencing their relationship in the past.
Jason fucked Janice, his adopted mother, and now the MC in this fucks his biological mother and eventually Janice too... Eventually Michelle too no doubt, and probably Rachel as well.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
okay so, how does this relate to the twist or is it like a rework? Cause didnt we fuck janice silly in the first game?
New story with a new protag but apparently same Janice.

Jason fucked Janice, his adopted mother, and now the MC in this fucks his biological mother and eventually Janice too... Eventually Michelle too no doubt, and probably Rachel as well.
Just like the Twist, he's gonna fuck every fertile female specimen in town that you want him to, sooner or later.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
What is the new sex scene for Brenda in shower? Is it just a new option when MC joins her in the shower (Have sex), or you need to trigger something?
That's what I found as well. Also, not sure if this is new but hot tub in bathroom with her has a sex scene.

ttant

May 7, 2017
what is diary entry #22 (between pretended bulgard and watching the game)?

I also miss the #6 coin.does anyoneknow where it is ?

inferno1977

Mar 9, 2020
This version is not cracked, the download link on the front page says that this is the cracked version, but that is not the case. When the game starts you will immediately receive a message to link your account.
So it could be that your save file is corrupting your progress because the previous version had a crack pre-installed.

1725198485663.png

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes