3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
General evaluation
What I Didn't Like!
1-It is the last option for me to prefer multi-hero games.
I don't like games with 2-female protagonists, I don't care if there is only a female protagonist, even if it's the best game on the site.
3-People can't be anyone they want in real life anyway. It's much more painful to be a loser in the game and in a painful situation they don't want.
4-Whoever is responsible for the producer, creator or writer of the game, so-called you can enjoy your own mother being fucked by the person you hate the most, but not everyone is like that. It's a shame that you don't make a fiction that will save her mother before her character falls into this situation.
I say 5-game, but this visual novel is not involved in anything, we just watch it. If ntr happens to someone else's own lover, spouse, mistress, or someone else, it's okay, except for that character's own family. otherwise ntr hurts a lot. nomore ntr.
6- If the dialogues in visual novels are excessively long and unnecessary, they become boring and it is necessary to skip.
7-game puts an excessive load on the computer, although there are options, such a visual novel voiceover, this load should be lightened.

What I liked!
1-I like the Milf character. others are bad.
2- the animations are very successful.
3-It is positive that it has an anime style and voiceover.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I'm a Patreon Supporter of NTRMAN and here is his latest post addressing the haters:

Unlocked
Short Notice
Hey guys,

Edit:
I'm just putting this out for those who didn't like the state of the current project. please do not hate or resent them. they have their own taste just as any of us here. I just want to make sure that everyone here at the very least receives the value of what they paid for.

( TLDR: I will issue you a refund if your dissatisfied with the current project. read the last paragraph to learn how )
To everyone who is urging me to "stretch" the early phase of the story,
I'm sorry but I won't be making any changes to the pace of the current story
On my own book
, I am happy and content with the current pace, I think it's sufficient and reasonable enough to move the story forward no matter how "unrealistic" or "quick" it may seem to be for some of you, another rational reason for this is, doing a stretch or rewrite, will push every single asset in the production queue in an open ended state ( a.k.a development hell ).

If you did enjoy Adelaide Inn and want to compare it's quality to the current project, that's okay I understand, but behind the curtain on the production of that project, it pushed me to a state of great mental stress and health issue.

I am honestly not asking for pity here or anything, I love doing every inch of this work and you are entitled to your own opinions about it. However, I'm just putting out the REALITY behind every project being made, keep in mind a reasonable percentage of the work is just done by a one man trash. a slight change on the scenes or any branch of the story would and might affect any existing illustrations and animations that I'm currently working on ( not even including the backgrounds and additional CGs needed if such change occured ). ( Imagine sculpting a big-ass statue then someone suddenly told you to change structure of the feet cause it too small or looks like potato toes )

If your first thought on this is:

"Why not just make comics instead you stupid dumbass trash?"
Now, you may not be here when I answered this question before, but once again.
I still struggle to create such medium, the comics I produce are toilet-wipe trash that I scrapped a lot of it compared to the amount of things I scrap when producing Interactive projects. I am more than happy to just create stuff and shit rather than to die trying to convince every single one of you.
Now with this shitty "drama" out of the way...
I will gladly REFUND you your pledge if your dissatisfied with the current state of the project and deem it to be unfappable/unjerkable or simply trash. just drop me a "refund" text over patreon or fanbox private message and I will issue it to you without any questions asked. also again I won't be making any change on the current pace.

Thank you and stay well

Judging by that attitude and great response of character alone as a sole developer/creator deserves a 5 star rating for me and I actually paid for the game. Freeloaders here got it for free and rated it 1 star to death smh be ashamed of yourselves...

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
General evaluation
What I Didn't Like!
1-It is the last option for me to prefer multi-hero games.
I don't like games with 2-female protagonists, I don't care if there is only a female protagonist, even if it's the best game on the site.
3-People can't be anyone they want in real life anyway. It's much more painful to be a loser in the game and in a painful situation they don't want.
4-Whoever is responsible for the producer, creator or writer of the game, so-called you can enjoy your own mother being fucked by the person you hate the most, but not everyone is like that. It's a shame that you don't make a fiction that will save her mother before her character falls into this situation.
I say 5-game, but this visual novel is not involved in anything, we just watch it. If ntr happens to someone else's own lover, spouse, mistress, or someone else, it's okay, except for that character's own family. otherwise ntr hurts a lot. nomore ntr.
6- If the dialogues in visual novels are excessively long and unnecessary, they become boring and it is necessary to skip.
7-game puts an excessive load on the computer, although there are options, such a visual novel voiceover, this load should be lightened.

What I liked!
1-I like the Milf character. others are bad.
2- the animations are very successful.
3-It is positive that it has an anime style and voiceover.
So basically you don't like NTR and you played an NTRMAN game. Got it.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
A lot of defenders are acting like blind fanboys and this is not really helping to improve the work of NTRman. Just saying "THIS IS GREAT, TAKE CARE OF YOU" do not help to know what is great and what is not. Answering "because I can fap on it" is also not really helping to say why this is great if you liked the game.
Most negative reviews are valid and provide arguments. There is a recurring feeling of rushed story, things going too fast. And this is not a feeling from only one or two people.
Yes, some people will like or love this work and it's their right BUT you must also accept there are a lot who didn't like it, all with the same recurring argument. This is not hating, this is criticism.
Recent works from NTRman feel rushed in their story. I feel like the writting for the last works was traded for technical aspect with the animations.

By the way, before someone say anything like I already saw from some fanboys, I'm also a supporter on his patreon. I'm not complaining "for free", playing without paying. I'm complaining because I want to help NTRman to improve himself, by saying what I feel wrong in his recent works. Because he can be better than that, way better.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i say stop support him, his work is not NTR anymore, SoL is a story about a old hag want fuck young and bad boy, in fact, I think he should change his nick name to SHOTAMAN

sugar944

Mar 12, 2019
Uploading the other version
v0.4r3 (32): - - - -

v0.4r3 (64): - - - -
this world is great to have people like you, thank you so much senpai

Reactions: PervectKakarot

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It doesn't really feel like an NTR game, more shota/milf. Wasn't much of if any corruption, seemed like the typical MilfxShota hentai manga. It's also kinda weird how in the span of one night she gave in and fucked the kid. No build up or anything. Still love the art style and I'm not a supporter on patreon so I don't have the right to nit-pick. I'm excited to see the future chapters. Hopefully he doesn't go to hard on creating and takes time, dude literally broke himself with Adelaide-Inn. I love the milf POV though, here's hopinh the next chapters focus more on that aspect.

LheeDhy

May 8, 2021
always love NTRman's shit. looks great as always. my big gripe here is at the end where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just makes no sense!

looking forward to the rest of this series, and of course an adelaide inn followup. that was his magnum opus
i hard agree with u, and also, as the majority of ntr stories things can be done better just by talking like the adult she is, and why would you let the bully get your soft side? kiss you and stay in your house just because you feel pitty?

Reactions: gypsyry

LheeDhy

May 8, 2021
Patreon won't let him, NTRman had another game with the same premise and blackmail was being used then he had to rewrite it to follow the rules. He won't take more risks to get his account shut down.
oh really? can you elaborate on that? i'd like to know more about it

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes