3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Creator of the game "NTRMAN" , what kind or genre game did you expect from him, you might check his other games before that to see all his game is just ntr, to be sure you always can open "tag,genre" to be sure this thing can disappoint you.
Oh NTRMAN, I did not know and now I know. this game makes me wanna bitch slap the MC xD

Azuzu98

Jan 7, 2022
I have a theory about Satoshi..A "happy" ending for him, maybe?
Could it be???
I believe that young Satoshi(Seasons of Loss) is the same adult Satoshi(Rural Homecoming 2) Shiori cheats with:

View attachment 1671579
View attachment 1671581
  1. They both part their hair the same down the middle also the same-ish hairstyle, Adult Satoshi's bangs are just a tad longer.​
  2. They both share the same chinky, small asian eyes.​
  3. They both have identical facial structure, jawlines. Young Satoshi's chin is more pointy because, he's young.​
  4. Their ears and sideburns are identical.​
  5. Also, Adult Satoshi's hair is dyed blonde(not his original hair color) and artificially tanned skin(not his real skin color) popular with DQN character types.​
  6. They are both named Satoshi. Now, why in the world would NTRMAN run out of names when Rural Homecoming 2 was released just a couple of months before Seasons of Loss.​
  7. NTRMAN loves crossovers. Every game he made always had a crossover of characters except..Rural Homecoming 2..could this be the biggest crossover yet? We might be playing a prequel to Rural Homecoming 2/Adult Satoshi backstory in Seasons of Loss.​
  8. Maybe, Seasons of Loss is about Loss and Redemption, yes he got NTR'd beaten to the pulp but, instead of killing himself. Satoshi fights back, gets stronger and becomes a DQN master flirter bull himself.​
  9. Hey, when your own Mother abandons you, you grow up to become a DQN(Delinquent) with no guidance which coincedently fits into the story of the Spring Episode of Seasons of Loss where we are introduced to a GAL character. Now, why would Satoshi be around a GAL character when they don't hang out the same cliques, usually GAL characters are bullies..maybe young Satoshi is on his way to becoming a bad boy/DQN and of course he will attract GAL characters. View attachment 1671592
  10. I believe Saeko, Tsugumi's Older Sister will be Young Satoshi's first sex victim/conquest as a Young DQN as an act of revenge against Tsugumi for breaking his heart with the Teacher Mr. Yamada. View attachment 1671595
  11. "Seasons change, So does people" could be implying that young weak good boy Satoshi can change into an adult strong bad boy DQN Satoshi. View attachment 1671648
I usually lurk on this site but I gotta say, this theory is quite plausible! Please let this be the case.

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
i get blck screen on sex scenes any fix??
exactly the same problem for me and the same in the gallery actually the game dont even start just black screen I can get to the menu but not the game itself... that the first of his game that do that for me...

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
exactly the same problem for me and the same in the gallery actually the game dont even start just black screen I can get to the menu but not the game itself... that the first of his game that do that for me...
change the setting in the game to 1080p. the 4k setting make black screen or not.

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
change the setting in the game to 1080p. the 4k setting make black screen or not.
dude I have a 3070ti with a i7 11700KF pretty sure I can run it in 4k and I already try in 1080 even 720 still black screen... so yeah...
edit: not my driver just try to update them

blampilo

Oct 18, 2020
dude I have a 3070ti with a i7 11700KF pretty sure I can run it in 4k and I already try in 1080 even 720 still black screen... so yeah...
edit: not my driver just try to update them
Right-click the .exe and go to compatibility and click on change high DPI settings. In the window that comes up, check the box that tells you to override the DPI scaling behavior and pick application in the drop down. Apply and it should work after that; I had the same issues when I would change the resolution to 4k for some unity games.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
After reading that theory about Satoshi, I couldn't resist comparing it to a doujin I read some time ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NTR is ok, but have to admit that twists like these make a really interesting story

Kyle770

Jan 30, 2018
this looks like more interesting than camp with mom.
mom ntr, childhood friedn ntr, if things go like camp with mom, mc gonna ended up with childhood friend sis, or no
anyway sinceruralhome coming the quality is increased,voice acting, animated scene

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
After reading that theory about Satoshi, I couldn't resist comparing it to a doujin I read some time ago:

NTR is ok, but have to admit that twists like these make a really interesting story
Created by NTRMAN

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes