3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I just noticed that it's not possible to watch the tags anymore, that explains why I haven't seen any notifications of new games in so long. It was so good to watch new games in that way.

Xerrith

Dec 19, 2017
Right-click the .exe and go to compatibility and click on change high DPI settings. In the window that comes up, check the box that tells you to override the DPI scaling behavior and pick application in the drop down. Apply and it should work after that; I had the same issues when I would change the resolution to 4k for some unity games.
still doesn't work, am stuck at the loading screen.

happened after bully comes home with mom, lagged out, reset program and stuck at black loading screen

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
ntr man update

"Hello,

Just letting you guys know, that billing will be resumed on the upcoming month of April.

At the moment, I don't think I'll be able to share anything yet for the said month as the project is still in-progress, with this in mind ( and as usual ) feel free to disable your membership for the meantime to save yourself some money or if you have other IRL expenses you need to tend to.

Thank you and stay well."

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
I am sorry to say this but the game its really made like in a hurry because the plot is too weak or not making sense ( I know The rules guys never use logic on a game) But The Mom get corrupted so easily and the ending? It make me feels bad about the MC getting dump by His own mother because the bully just like " I am gonna hump you crazy and telling my SAD story so you can forget your son, Azusa"
And yeah its funny after I see Satoshi POV in the end, Azusa is line got ME Like HOLY SHIT WOMEN THROW EVERYTHING for a DICK atleast Give A Time to get Corrupted :KEK:

But hey we still get a hope about branching story like Adelaide Inn 2, yeah and i agree its best of the game made By NTRMan
I see many of you guys discuss about Azusa, Comparing Adelaide Inn 2 on this new game because NTRMan really nailed to make one of you guys hate Azusa really much or start to say "This is NTR game what do you expect? " Even Hating Satoshi because being a wimp ( not gonna lie Satoshi really need Character Dev even NTRman game always shows the MC is a Big Loser or Good for nothing)
Still lets just hope NTRMAN doing his/her best to make this big project success because I starting to worry see the two half star in this forum, even i don't know if F95 Zone community can make a huge impact to change Game Dev/NTRman mind to make the story based by the community wanted
If its true than i hope NTRMan see you guys complain, if its not well "Stop Whining" Says the Kujo the Bully

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
My Release Date Prediction
for the "Winter" Episode 2:

>>>2nd Week of June 2022<<<

Based on NTRMAN's Trello progression:

Hope, i'm spot on...*crosses fingers*

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I believe it will be in the middle of May, he is working fast
I was actually along the same thought as you, mid to late-May release. But, then I realized that the voice actress recordings and the final pass/polishing/bug fixes tend to take longer which is why I extended it til mid-June.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
latest from ntrman
"it's 3am. I'm drunk as fuk. fuk u all. love u all. thanks for sticking around. fuj this lfe. I dunno what Im doing anymore"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ahhjksio
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes