3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
damn check his trello,he's working hard, I'd say by May chapter 2 will be out
chapter 3 in summer if he doesnt take a break
final chapter in november

this game + the goldenboy ntr game where you play as the bull will be finished this year,amazing.
can't same the same thing toward western devs that keep milking patreon paypigs.
I know Goldenboy is Japanese but, NTRMAN? he might be Japanese or half-Japanese or a foreigner who's living or lived in Japan.

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
Well even if this new part comes out I will not play it until the game is complete. Once it is I'll give it another try. Hopefully my initial thoughts will be resolved.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
damn check his trello,he's working hard, I'd say by May chapter 2 will be out
chapter 3 in summer if he doesnt take a break
final chapter in november

this game + the goldenboy ntr game where you play as the bull will be finished this year,amazing.
can't same the same thing toward western devs that keep milking patreon paypigs.
huh, Golden boy is creating a new game?

xibxiprect

Jan 1, 2022
the first time I tried this game, there was no problem, the game ran smoothly, but after that I kept getting stuck on the loading screen, why is this? can anyone help me please

Aug 6, 2017
Another Announcement:
Hey everyone,

I need 1 more month to flatten out some gaps in the project as well as add several more contents along the way. there's still plenty of stuff that I want to rework a bit more. so I ask for your patience.

Since I'm not confident if I would be able to deliver the project in the said month.

Billing Cycle is Paused for May.
I apologize for the short-coming

-NTRMAN

This is why I love the guy, he knows that the game might not come out in May, so instead of milking his patreons, he just pauses the billing. Also I'm very glad he is taking another month to work on it, I would much rather have a well made, and well groomed short game, than a rushed and messy game. But I feel like he's going to release it by the end of May anyways.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Another Announcement:
Hey everyone,

I need 1 more month to flatten out some gaps in the project as well as add several more contents along the way. there's still plenty of stuff that I want to rework a bit more. so I ask for your patience.

Since I'm not confident if I would be able to deliver the project in the said month.

Billing Cycle is Paused for May.
I apologize for the short-coming

-NTRMAN

This is why I love the guy, he knows that the game might not come out in May, so instead of milking his patreons, he just pauses the billing. Also I'm very glad he is taking another month to work on it, I would much rather have a well made, and well groomed short game, than a rushed and messy game. But I feel like he's going to release it by the end of May anyways.
NTRMAN the best game creator handsdown.

asey

Nov 25, 2018
Never saw such a quality game before, it's really cool and well made for a visul novel, however that sick storyline made it officially the most shameful fap ever, wtf was going in this game?!! So twisted and sick, made me almost barf from anger at times, jeez...

But even though I hated it you still got to admire the guy's work, but I guess it's on me I should have payed more attention to the tags X) At least now I know what NTR is and that it's not my thing XD Are his other games on the same themes or is there some games with a glimpse of romance? ^^'

EDIT : Nvm I'm guessing that with a name like NTRMAN there's probably no traditional romance X) Anyway you guys enjoy those beautifully well made games that I sadly can't enjoy :') (Sorry for the post I just had to share my experience haha hope it didn't come out as rude or anything, to everyone their own kink ^^)

Grand_T

Mar 13, 2020
Looks like he will be integrating "A small village" in this project instead of making it a standalone.

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Looks like he will be integrating "A small village" in this project instead of making it a standalone.
yea i noticed that a while back i remember hearing it had gotten cancelled but i never learned the reason why im hoping it gets improved with this release.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes