3.40 star(s) 49 Votes
Jun 13, 2020
Wait how is this NTR cause it just seem like a boy fuck your mama,that is only your mom not lover
Howwwww ,HOWWWWWWW
MAN ITS HIS MOM, MOTHER ,MUMMY, .........AND NO MATTER IF A BOY HAD TO DECIDE BETWEEN MOTHER AND LOVER THEN OFC THE ANSWER IS MOTHER ,,,,,U R ASKING HOWWWWW....WTF

Aug 6, 2017
yea i noticed that a while back i remember hearing it had gotten cancelled but i never learned the reason why im hoping it gets improved with this release.
From what I've heard and read, it is mainly because the two boys (Emi's son and Genta) looked smaller than a normal young adult, you can even see that in the CG (It looks like Emi is either an amazonian, or Genta is just quite small) So patreon thought Genta was underage and told him he can't put that game on their site, Patreon being his only income source at the time forced his hand to cancel it, I can't wait to see it redone with new models and improved everything.

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
Agreed with most reviews , should've add a choice to save your mother from this madness . You just there getting taunted by your bully , getting blamed and disowned by your mother .
I know it's dark but a normal human beeing would see only one way out of such a situation and it wouldn't be a pretty one. But i'm intrigued how the story for the boy goes on after these gut punches.

NeroGami

Jul 29, 2017
Agreed with most reviews , should've add a choice to save your mother from this madness . You just there getting taunted by your bully , getting blamed and disowned by your mother .
The game's not finished yet, hopefully we get a chance to avoid the scenario. I'm kinda looking forward to how the next part is whether it's like (Avoid ntr with mum -> ntr with childhood friend) or simply (ntr -> ntr), hopefully it's the former so we can just avoid NTR scenarios. That way we can see the MC slowly becoming an Alpha (standing up to the bully, teacher, etc.). If it's the latter we'll just see the MC become more and more corrupt. We've seen NTRman introduce suicide in Adelaide Inn, I imagine being constantly ntr'd would drive this MC to that point. But I also like the theory that this MC is the young version of the playboy in Homecoming 2, sounds like an ntrman multiverse connecting all his previous works through this

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
just finished son's pov , the story was so fucked up - i dont even know what to say , your mom was carrying your bully's child , and you're disowned . WTF NTRMAN
View yourself as the bully and you'll be alright.
Finished mom's pov and now i dont even know what to say , judging by the photos shared by ntrman , his supposed to be girlfriend gonna get cucked too . Never felt this much of sorry for MC .
View yourself as the teacher and you'll be alright.

Aug 6, 2017
If it makes any of you feel any better. A popular(at least to me) theory going around on the discord is that the Spring episode will allow Satoshi to become a chad. I and a few other people like to believe the Satoshi in Seasons of Loss is the same Satoshi in Rural Homecoming 2(The guy Shiori has sex with if you go down the cuckolding route, not the uncle route.) and the FMC in the Spring episode will help Satoshi become a better man and actually become the one cuckolding other men. His own little redemption arc.

xnxc

Jan 6, 2020
saeko, sister of mc gf, has lot potential not only she has nice body also had VC, it will waste not to use her.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
saeko, sister of mc gf, has lot potential not only she has nice body also had VC, it will waste not to use her.
maybe after update,

look as an example, update includes her.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I've played this 2 months ago now... and story developing stills being a shit, even though, seeing new updates and theories, looks like NTRMAN is experimenting with some concepts and conecting his stories (noticed since two games ago). I really still hoping for some incest at some point, those mom teasing scenes and horny son moments are really sugestive. Bestiality looks a bit possible due main character gf sister dialogue (Not my fav tag, but I like it on fiction sometimes).

And I remember my theory about a connected universe in this season and a comment about NTRMAN experimenting with female teen characters, my theory and "request" are both a reality now, soo I cross my fingers.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes