3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
View yourself as the bully and you'll be alright.

View yourself as the teacher and you'll be alright.
Funny but i love this, also finally ntr with something besides the mother!!! Sure this time it really does feel like ntr because a)is the bully and b) the mom does get really corrupted so its not just a case of a milf getting a younger boyfriend, like there is a real lost of a important bond (honestly i feel like mom ntr needs to be this extreme for it to really count as ntr)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
NTR is fine , but this game has limited choices , you just there CLICKING to progress the story . Thats why Adelaide Inn was his best work . You CAN choose what route you preferred .
That is what a visual novel is, also game has choises but its incomplete, most don't matter right now or haven't been added i think.

Reactions: sauzey

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
You know the dev name right? just based on their team name only, you will know what kind of game he's making
I wish the above quoted held up but it doesn't.

I was one of the fools that used exactly that argument when someone leaked that Camp with Mom would be changed from mom NTR to swinging in the expand. Don't get me wrong, I agree with it but evidently NTRMAN himself doesn't see it that way.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
So sad, this guy never makes any incest with his games. Even if the last game came close to it with the incest role play. It's always the same plot, no chance of the son ever winning. :D
He can't because of Patreon's rule. But, it is kinda given since the Moms always fuxks boys her sons age range or in the case of Queen/Goblin her sons height. So, we can safely assume that the moms wants to fuck thier sons but, in their minds it's wrong so they just go for the next closest thing which is a sons friend or bully from school.

Reactions: loki666

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I mean there are options to add incest via patches or player choice. He could even go to subscribe star or just sell his game at pixiv fanbox alone where incest is also allowed. But the main reason the dev never does incest is that I remember him saying somewhere he does not like incest. Funny enough He keeps doing incest role play even in this latest game a little as well. With the mom calling herself mommy to the bully.

I wish there could be a ntr game where the son steals the mom from his dad or something but Ohwell.
He doesn't like incest, but his plots feature the sons jerking off by mom videos, peeping and enjoying, etc?

If he said that, must be due Patreon regulations more than he likes it or not... or maybe he doesn't like it and it's some kind of fan service for pervs like me. Lol.

Anyways, I really want an incest plot with NTRMAN touch. He can release a Patreon incest free version with some blocked options and a little incest patch to unlock them. There are ways to add it.

I hope NTRMAN explore more stories and posibilities with NTR (or without it), I love his games and still replaying them sometimes, but some of his stories are almost the same and idk if that's profitable when you make 10 games with same story and different characters.

A story like TOMATO comics would be interesting. The idea of a sexy streamer mom it's original enough to make a new game that continues the comics or reboot the story.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He doesn't like incest, but his plots feature the sons jerking off by mom videos, peeping and enjoying, etc?
I think you yourself explained it, like he doesn't like incest wich is why the MC being a son who feels attraction to his own mom deserves to suffer and be humiliated. At least some games feel like that, like he is punishing the guy for having those feelings.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Does anyone know if NTRMAN rewrited/edited first chapter and next update we will have a fixed story and the chapter 2, or we'll only have chapter 2?

I like the plot and the idea, but the story development needs some improvement or at least some logic to have a good reason to leave your beloved son in just some weeks and go with his bully only cuz' horny. That mom/son discussion was a joke.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes