3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I think you yourself explained it, like he doesn't like incest wich is why the MC being a son who feels attraction to his own mom deserves to suffer and be humiliated. At least some games feel like that, like he is punishing the guy for having those feelings.
Idk, yeah, NTRMAN uses the peeping and bully videos to show some action to the player and kind of humiliate the MC, but this is the first game that really punishes the MC for being atracted to his mom. In A Camp With Mom Extended, the MC gets his reward with his friend mom to cover his new Oedipus complex.
Mother Lessons doesn't have a clear ending, and the son isn't really aware that the woman on the videos is his mom so... it's a neutral situation?

I'm only counting finished games.

I'm not against your answer, you've got a point, but I have my doubts, specially because if I think that way I'll stop enjoying this games hahaha I get the humiliation part, but the idea of deserve to suffer it's so deep for a hentai game and doesn't really turns me on.

DayDre

Jun 7, 2021
He doesn't like incest, but his plots feature the sons jerking off by mom videos, peeping and enjoying, etc?

If he said that, must be due Patreon regulations more than he likes it or not... or maybe he doesn't like it and it's some kind of fan service for pervs like me. Lol.

Anyways, I really want an incest plot with NTRMAN touch. He can release a Patreon incest free version with some blocked options and a little incest patch to unlock them. There are ways to add it.

I hope NTRMAN explore more stories and posibilities with NTR (or without it), I love his games and still replaying them sometimes, but some of his stories are almost the same and idk if that's profitable when you make 10 games with same story and different characters.

A story like TOMATO comics would be interesting. The idea of a sexy streamer mom it's original enough to make a new game that continues the comics or reboot the story.
I think I read that the last game of the season would be tomato if I remember correctly

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
He doesn't like incest, but his plots feature the sons jerking off by mom videos, peeping and enjoying, etc?

If he said that, must be due Patreon regulations more than he likes it or not... or maybe he doesn't like it and it's some kind of fan service for pervs like me. Lol.

Anyways, I really want an incest plot with NTRMAN touch. He can release a Patreon incest free version with some blocked options and a little incest patch to unlock them. There are ways to add it.

I hope NTRMAN explore more stories and posibilities with NTR (or without it), I love his games and still replaying them sometimes, but some of his stories are almost the same and idk if that's profitable when you make 10 games with same story and different characters.

A story like TOMATO comics would be interesting. The idea of a sexy streamer mom it's original enough to make a new game that continues the comics or reboot the story.
My favorite comic of his that I want to be turned into a full fledged game is "Awakening of a Goddess"..there is no incest there..
I think you yourself explained it, like he doesn't like incest wich is why the MC being a son who feels attraction to his own mom deserves to suffer and be humiliated. At least some games feel like that, like he is punishing the guy for having those feelings.
So much for a punishment while still making us cum
Does anyone know if NTRMAN rewrited/edited first chapter and next update we will have a fixed story and the chapter 2, or we'll only have chapter 2?

I like the plot and the idea, but the story development needs some improvement or at least some logic to have a good reason to leave your beloved son in just some weeks and go with his bully only cuz' horny. That mom/son discussion was a joke.
Based on his Trello and Statement a few months back. The story is already set and finished for Autumn/Mother's story. Again, you gotta look at this game as a four part as a whole not just view 1 chapter as a single story. I believe there will be a payoff in the final chapter where MC hopefully fingers crossed gets his revenge on the bully, teacher, childhood friend and mom.
I think I read that the last game of the season would be tomato if I remember correctly
Nah, it'll be a remake of his earlier work called "A Small Village".

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Based on his Trello and Statement a few months back. The story is already set and finished for Autumn/Mother's story. Again, you gotta look at this game as a four part as a whole not just view 1 chapter as a single story. I believe there will be a payoff in the final chapter where MC hopefully fingers crossed gets his revenge on the bully, teacher, childhood friend and mom.
I hope not, or at least that is just 1 ending, i am here for the ntr, i have no interest in the guy winning xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Guy wins = More Sex Scenes :WeSmart:
Here for the ntr and corruption, only reason i am somewhat ok with a happy ending is if its 1 of many, like a way to contrast and have a feeling of what could have been for the MC

Although if the corruption gets flipped and the MC turns "evil" in his happy ending (more revenge in that case) that would be good too, but that is even rarer than a happy ending in ntr xD

Another option is "happy" ending where the MC is somewhat keep in the dark about some things, meaning he is happy but only because he doesn't realize he is still being ntred.

Last edited:

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Well, last girl on the banner looks slightly similar to Nanami from TOMATO. Could be her some time later with new hairstyle and a new tatoo on her arm, she wears similar glasses and Nanami tends to have her bra and blouse straps falling on her arms more than other NTRMAN characters, both are wearing a similar earring and the face proportions look almost the same, soooo could be true, but even though I'll pray for that to happen sometime, she may be some other character, the new girl looks younger and has less boobs if you ask me.

BANNER_REMAKE_S3_POST_short.jpg odlKxydHbaHCcCknrCXEXwovPedxYOuushZy4aHMRGs.jpg 64.jpg 1.jpg

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
My favorite comic of his that I want to be turned into a full fledged game is "Awakening of a Goddess"..there is no incest there..
Was good, not my fav, but there was some interesting ideas beside cliche ntr.

I see it like one project in four parts, but stills being a shity begining as I said in older posts. We have no development with mom story, she just switch between good mother and horny milf without a good reason or logic. Son leaving in that discussion abandoning his mom makes more sense than mother leaving son. That reaction is so random. I just want some patches on script to fix the original story, not a rewrite at all. Even the mom developing D.I.D. would be a more believeable and interesting excuse.

P.D: I cross my fingers for a revenge too.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I see you guys were still talking about the incest stuff. Knowing this developer, there is almost zero chance that this will have any actual incest or good ending for the son. Even if there is more than 1 ending, I doubt there will be a good ending for the son the mom seems to be pregnant soon with the bully his baby. I don't see a happy ending coming from that unless there are more options to unlock to get the mom back earlier in the game, so you can knock her up. Also, this mom is the most stupid mother so far. Even if you like NTR she fell so fast and so hard for the bully for stupid reasons. While her own son has his own issues that need his mother's love.

Will see what he does. I would like to see the son win atleast a little.
First two chapters tone will be medium to strong, and the last two will be medium with the last one as an independent sory with bonus features. Maybe MC will have his revenge on some way.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes