3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
It seems we have branches that are still WIP. I wonder if these are intended for combining the updates (starting one of the other girl's routes) or for additional mom scenes? And if we start a new route will that stop the ntr from happening to the mom of will there be a final scenario where the mc loses everyone? I guess we'll have a better idea when the winter update comes out.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
So, the choices that "aren't available yet"
is it cause he's not done making the game? or is this one of those "multiple playthroughs" kind of deals?
I've played his games before, just not when it's unfinished.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So the 1st review says the son is poorly affected by the "unrealistic ntr" in this game. Is the father a cuck and lets it happen? Pls dont tell me he is the MC. Id rather the MC be the son, not the father. Otherwise, if its a cuck, Id agree with the 1st review. Poor parenting because of selfish desires..
..with Mother (female protagonist) = :love:
..with Father (male protagonist) = :poop:

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Dude, I'm so sad! SPOILER ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the other hand, it looks that is the most ambitious NTRMAN game after Adelaid Inn connecting other stories plots, so I really hope he risks adding more genres and plots. Once I posted a theory about his universe and I really wanted to see younger girls on his stories, and I have been heard!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
ah yes more NTRMAN game nice one idk if there will be scenes about his girl at school with the teacher or not lol

zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
Based on the dev notes, all the NTR tone is medium to heavy. Will NTRMAN develop darker, more extreme and more fucked up NTR in the future?

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Bro where have you been! Finally someone who really knows what he is talking about. I lost half of my tongue in this forums trying to explain people NTR is more about feelings than anything else.
I'm generally a lurker and don't talk much unless there's something worth questioning, I need help in a game, or something worth responding to. It's why, despite being here since 2017, I'm still considered a newbie.

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes