• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
the anonfiles site is leading you to a scam download with a small .exe file first. only after a couple more clicks on the download button it gives the right file. not going to use that site in the future again.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Dude, I'm so sad! SPOILER ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the other hand, it looks that is the most ambitious NTRMAN game after Adelaid Inn connecting other stories plots, so I really hope he risks adding more genres and plots. Once I posted a theory about his universe and I really wanted to see younger girls on his stories, and I have been heard!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His game called Camp with Mom started with NTR as usual, but there was an option added later that allows for the MC to have at least his opwn happy ending. I hope it happens in this as well, but we're gonna have to wait quite a while as the main story still has two big parts left (Winter and Spring).

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
NTRman's latest works are as hot as always. After the winter and spring episodes get introduced, I really hope we get somewhat of a happy ending route like we got in Camp With Mom.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Is it just the mom or will it be the other girl also? I remember the last game had opportunity for duo ntr but didn't go for it.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww NTRMAN is always an instant download! Personally I enjoy the Milf/Wife POV of being corrupted (like queen and goblin) and judging by the comments the wife perspective is pretty short. Here's hoping in the future we get more from her point. Thanks for the share!

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Someone else have a black screen right when starting the game ? Re-downloaded it, re-unzipped it, doesn't work.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes