3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Sho-kun

Mar 9, 2018
Why do all NTR games have such good art?
Not saying game bad, just not my cup of tea, games like this though tempt me
Yeah you right like ntr games always got the best art. luckily for me i don't mind NTR

Reactions: Tboy

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Just finished it, I feel like the mother's downfall was rushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: a7777

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I always wonder when I see games that involve sons banging their moms. Do the dudes who make these games and have this fantasy have Moms ? And if they do then... yeah, nvm.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
just finish the game, I think i give ntrman support next month (patreon).

about the game: the art good, but the story still not good, the story go too fast, ntr story is about the peeking, the doubt and change of heart, but the story of ntrman go so fast, there is no peeking, no change of heart and no doubt at all

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Typical doujin tropes drags the game down unfortunately. I understand the familiarity makes the plot structure easier to develop but it really does drag it into doujin territory, which undermines the point of it being a game.

The 2nd part of Camping with Mom already provides a decent formula to expand on for future titles.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
how hard to write of good ntr story??? how about let the bully black mail or rape the mom when her come to meet him, and from that, the bully slowly corrupt the mom to a whore, and at that time, the son doubt and peeking the mom and the bully, and give the son some option to stop or watch his mom corrupt at some point of story.

TzeroVon

Feb 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all seriousness, NTRMAN games really are increasing in quality. It appears that Emi (the red haired lady on the Summer Episode bonus content banner) is going to make an appearance which is nice since her original game "A Small Village" was an earlier NTRMAN work that never really got completed.
Just an appearance? Dude, She actually is the FMC of that episode, the summer episode is like a reboot of "A Small Village" so there she is.

I'm really excited for the fourth episode, I really love Emi and I enjoyed her game so much, She's so fucking sexy.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
how hard to write of good ntr story??? how about let the bully black mail or rape the mom when her come to meet him, and from that, the bully slowly corrupt the mom to a whore, and at that time, the son doubt and peeking the mom and the bully, and give the son some option to stop or watch his mom corrupt at some point of story.
Patreon won't let him, NTRman had another game with the same premise and blackmail was being used then he had to rewrite it to follow the rules. He won't take more risks to get his account shut down.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2 and C4b0

TzeroVon

Feb 11, 2022
Does the animation lags in this game like in "Camp With Mom"? I remember that game was eating a lot of RAM:eek:
The same thing happened to me when I played "camp with mom extented", I don't have a pc gamer, It's just a normal laptop.

In this one the lag doesn't exist and my laptop runs the animations very good.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, so I just played "a camp with mom", and while I like the art of "seasons of loss" more, gotta say that a camp with mom is a more unique game, don't know if it counts at ntr tho, kinda wholesome for a game made by NTRMAN. Maybe this game will get better with those next chapters... maybe... just wanting that this game won't have a boring and rushed ending like Mother's lessons

Reactions: Joi_fan and Lupinxl

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
This game is just wasted potential. The renders are soo good but wtf is this cuck shit I don't know how people can get off to this shit. Why would you make everything near perfect and then make a cuck game what must go through your head?????? disappointing.
I think over 3000 patrons would disagree. It seems the lowest tier might be $3 per month, which means at least $9000 per month when billing isn't paused. Whether you like it or not, it definitely pays the bills.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So, I just finished the game and honestly, while the mother is trash do you know what I actually wish would happen? That these events would actually harden the MC. Use the back atab and betrayal to become as stronger, there are very few ntr that seem to bother to do that. Instead of making the mc a pussy that just breaks down, let it effect him in a way where be becomes a stronger person. He doesn't necessarily have to become a better person but strong enough that he can deal with future bullshit.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes