3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

6645d465a46da54da

Jan 13, 2022
-+****************
Science says its masochism, simple.

You dont have to feel miserable. As an NTR fan, I never put my shoes in Male protagonists/male partners of the Female protagonists and heroines that are being cucked. Because who gives a F about them?

In NTR, everything should be just about the female protagonists/heroines.
Their feelings. Morality. Corruption. Point of views. Decisions.
We came to fap to them, not bury ourselves into beta cucks's lives in any game.
No offense but if you feel bad for them, dont try NTR.
It will corrupt you.
Stay sane brother.
I agree. you don't have to have to feel relatable to mc at all! I laugh and enjoy seeing someone getting cucked but Harem games can't make it as realistic and as emotional as NTR games, so that's why I play them.
and yeah def don't get into getting cucked mentality at all like I'm not kink-shaming but it might influence some people in a negative way.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Have to reserve judgement till the whole game is released. Is this is a good move or not looks not a good one to me but who knows the next episode will be better or shit maybe the one after it will be better. Needs more fantasy titles rather than modern ones.

daralba1990

Jul 27, 2020
The protagonist of NTRMAN games is always the mother/wife. Don't assume the role of the son/husband or you will be frustrated. It's a game, you can very well put yourself in the role of whoever is having sex with the protagonist. It Works

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all seriousness, NTRMAN games really are increasing in quality. It appears that Emi (the red haired lady on the Summer Episode bonus content banner) is going to make an appearance which is nice since her original game "A Small Village" was an earlier NTRMAN work that never really got completed.
Agreed, since the last camping game, things have been going to fast.Maybe something the patreons asked, who knows

Reactions: LostBR

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
I was reading some comments about one of his past games "A camp with mom"

Is there any plot twist or something in that game? or am I just misunderstanding the comments? like for example the game having scenes that aren't ntr, or maybe something that makes that game different from other NTRMAN games

I wouldn't mind a little spoiler tbh

Edit: The games are good and I know the autor has ntr in their name, but a change in the history won't hurt, even if the game still has ntr in it, it would make the history deeper, like for example some kind of revenge

Reactions: theDbman

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I was reading some comments about one of his past games "A camp with mom"

Is there any plot twist or something in that game? or am I just misunderstanding the comments? like for example the game having scenes that aren't ntr, or maybe something that makes that game different from other NTRMAN games

I wouldn't mind a little spoiler tbh
I didn't finish the game(CwM), but my gripe with it is how

Reactions: uniformless

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
I didn't finish the game(CwM), but my gripe with it is how
I finished this game and the sex scenes are pretty good, the history not so much but I guess that's ok, I mean, usually ntr games don't have a really deep history, the same applies to "pure vanilla" ones but it's fine, people should just play these when they are horny and then move on.

But like I said, the scenes are pretty good even if the corruption aspect of the main heroine is kinda lame

max27

May 28, 2017
I finished this game and the sex scenes are pretty good, the history not so much but I guess that's ok, I mean, usually ntr games don't have a really deep history, the same applies to "pure vanilla" ones but it's fine, people should just play these when they are horny and then move on.

But like I said, the scenes are pretty good even if the corruption aspect of the main heroine is kinda lame
Hey man can you share your save file?

Tboy

Apr 26, 2018
Why do all NTR games have such good art?
Not saying game bad, just not my cup of tea, games like this though tempt me

May 6, 2018
Dude, I'm so sad! SPOILER ahead:

By the other hand, it looks that is the most ambitious NTRMAN game after Adelaid Inn connecting other stories plots, so I really hope he risks adding more genres and plots. Once I posted a theory about his universe and I really wanted to see younger girls on his stories, and I have been heard!

I mean, the last one or the one before that Im not sure was actually about MC "cucking" the mother of the bull and it ended pretty well so it wouldn't be the first time he does this

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes