3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
My man just snaped, tbh he should get a dedicated writer, so he can fully focus on the art and animation, he is stretching himself too thin
Imagine hangovercat storytelling + ntrman animation, that would be crazy

Reactions: loki666 and Vlrnt

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Hey guys,
Just wanna give you a heads up regarding an Important notice for the upcoming JUNE content so you're fully aware of what you'll be having and won't be disappointed by your own expectations. ( saves us both the hassle and time if it really is for you )

What you need to know:
◾ Winter EP is solely just focused on Tsugumi's Arc, nothing more nothing less.
◾ The Length of the Winter EP is also similar to Autumn EP and so is the Pacing.
◾ There won't be any new scenes for Azusa nor there will be any updates for the previous Autumn Episode as of this current patch
◾ There won't be any scenes for Saeko either as of this current patch.
◾ The story for this EP will be familiar for veteran NTR fans so if you're looking for something new here. there won't be anything of that sort. This is a classic but with a bit of modernized touch, This time around, All of my efforts are mostly just focused on making the art and animation at most appealing and erotic as it can be. ( for my taste at least. )
◾ There will 8 new H-scenes sets ( 16 clips )
◾ Lastly, keep expectations on your own. While I am aware that I lack talent on writing and story telling, I always embrace how my characters and stories always turns out and I won't make any changes from it just to please everybody.

If any of the things above turned you off, make sure to unsubscribe this early on so we don't have to bother each other down the line.

Thank you

Dodgydave

Jul 31, 2017
Only CV recording and a final pass is left on trello, seems like it can be released much earlier than the 4th week of june, possibly by next week?

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Only CV recording and a final pass is left on trello, seems like it can be released much earlier than the 4th week of june, possibly by next week?
If they could finished the recording for CV early next week, i think we will get the game later next week, because final pass doesnt really takes that much of time, they already done the playtest/debugging (pass 1) before this and they maybe already prepare the code to place all of different language and CV in this phase, so yeah i think this game already working properly in playtest/debugging phase (can play the game with all of the CG, animation, story routes and all of the different option, but the dialogue box and CV still empty), they just need to add the other element to the game (Dialogue and CV rarely makes any bug when they added to the code in general)

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes