3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't know the NTR genre, nor the concept behind it. yet I'm sorry for being a little critical, I guess you're happier when you like any trash you see out there.
What a coincidence that I think the same about you :)
And where am I wrong? Oh yeah 3000 patrons of the NTRMAN think otherwise, or entire japanese region where people really happy when NTR like this come out. Ever heard of controversy type stories?
It's idiotic to say that the story is trash if there are thousands of people who like it and find it hot.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I like them both, be it NTR or Vanilla, but that they have a good story, instead both in Vanilla or NTR, I like it better when they are from shota, if I remember more, there was an occasion when they adapted an NTR hentai, but NTR fans did not like it I don't remember the name, but it was around the year 2021 or 2020 where the cuckold suffered at the hands of the main character and ended up humiliated by the main character who is always weak and pathetic in this type of genre

I understand that there were two identical hentai where the cuckold who played the NTR was humiliated by the boy that many like to see suffer but they were not as successful because the cuckold was the one who suffered at the hands of the main character and the rarest thing is the hentai they belonged to the NTR genre although some would say that it does not belong but well I don't know since it was the Japanese who made the manga and adapted it in animation since they are the ones who know the most or rather are connoisseurs of the NTR

Reactions: Toushiro

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
What a coincidence that I think the same about you :)
And where am I wrong? Oh yeah 3000 patrons of the NTRMAN think otherwise, or entire japanese region where people really happy when NTR like this come out. Ever heard of controversy type stories?
It's idiotic to say that the story is trash if there are thousands of people who like it and find it hot.
oh? so you understand NTR genre? you who don't even know the basics subgenres of it? :KEK:
having an audience doesn't make bad works good, you can see a lot of this in cinema, bad works with some audience.
plus: I never said NTRMAN works were trash
you're full of fallacies

Last edited:
Reactions: colifa

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
oh? so you understand NTR genre? you who don't even know the basics subgenres of it? :KEK:
having an audience doesn't make bad works good, you can see a lot of this in cinema, bad works with some audience.
plus: I never said NTRMAN works were trash
you're full of fallacies
For all 3 messages, I did not see a single argument from you. OK.
And already on this i can conclude the only one who doesn't understand shit, to the point that can’t even bring anything to support his point of view is you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The only thing you told me that's the guy who said that NTR for cuckolds are right, which is completely BS.
Basic subgenres, huh? They are "subgenres" cause they might not be present in a NTR plot. But it will still be NTR.

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Basic subgenres, huh? They are "subgenres" cause they might not be present in a NTR plot. But it will still be NTR.
every NTR work will have a couple of it's subgenres

The only thing you told me that's the guy who said that NTR for cuckolds are right, which is completely BS.
and that's definitely NOT what he said, he said that the point is to feel sympathy for the NTR'ed character

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
every NTR work will have a couple of it's subgenres

and that's definitely NOT what he said, he said that the point is to feel sympathy for the NTR'ed character
What "subgenres" we're even talking about.. We have character, he has experienced loss/betrayal (cheating) and this is NTR.
Be it netorare or netori. Even if a female character has no feeling of remorse or corruption, it's still NTR. As for the sympathy, it’s still wrong, the main emphasis is on the feelings of the MС that's it. As I said earlier there people that can't separate themselves from the character from whose the story is being told. Which is childish.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

rangabang

May 4, 2021
What is even NTR type A? Wtf ar u talking about.
NTR Type A is when the girl willingly goes through the NTR situation
Theres also Type B and C
Type B is when the girl gets into the NTR situation unwillingly but eventually likes it (Example: Blackmail sex)
Type C is straight up rape throughout the whole thing

Reactions: Son1cc

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
I like them both, be it NTR or Vanilla, but that they have a good story, instead both in Vanilla or NTR, I like it better when they are from shota, if I remember more, there was an occasion when they adapted an NTR hentai, but NTR fans did not like it I don't remember the name, but it was around the year 2021 or 2020 where the cuckold suffered at the hands of the main character and ended up humiliated by the main character who is always weak and pathetic in this type of genre

I understand that there were two identical hentai where the cuckold who played the NTR was humiliated by the boy that many like to see suffer but they were not as successful because the cuckold was the one who suffered at the hands of the main character and the rarest thing is the hentai they belonged to the NTR genre although some would say that it does not belong but well I don't know since it was the Japanese who made the manga and adapted it in animation since they are the ones who know the most or rather are connoisseurs of the NTR
Good sir...What is the source of your profile picture? or artist name?

Jan 15, 2019
Camp with mom is his best game till date

in recent games the protagonist couldn’t see what’s happening with their loved ones ( scenes happens behind protagonist back instead of happening just beside the protagonist just like in camp with mom)

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Good sir...What is the source of your profile picture? or artist name?
I'll be honest I don't remember very well the name of the artist I only know that I found it through another artist both are very focused on shota and that it is my favorite genre

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes