3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

chenoulei

Jun 9, 2018
Is there anyone on the NTRman discord who can tell us if there is anything being said about the NTRman tweet?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
why most ntr creaters dont understand what we want NTRMAN has potential but the autumm epiosde I played is lacking in terms of writting and logic I mean we need games with a school scenario for example where we meet the love of our life cuddle,having dates and slowly fall in love begin a relationship and the bully can appear early too but he cant get the girlfriend that fast we need slow burn/corruption,good writting with cheracters act logical and after we build up a connection than the dev can start doing his magic that everything falls appart that would be perfect but in the autumm episode I played everything happens way too fast/short game and unlogical too :confused: :confused: and its sad because i love this kink we seriously need ntr games with the style and writting of our red string but with ntr

and P.S hope the dev is alright some people do very mean and dumb comments hope the dev is alright he seems like a chill/cool person

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Criticism to his work doesn’t equate to outright insulting him and making fun of him in tasteless jokes given the situation. Criticism is fine so long as you’re not lobbing insults at the creator and being constructive instead but you wouldn’t understand this because you like many are a chronically online and have the mental capacity of a shrimp, like someone else here said please go out and touch grass.

cvenchy

Jul 11, 2020
He already said in the past that creating Adelaide was the most exhausting thing he did, and it sucked the life out of him. I don't see how he would work on a continuation, especially considering his current mental health, and the fact that Seasons of Loss is unfinished. He is probably finishing the short comic about Yor, the one he started before he took his break.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes