Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Is the Bimbo Samus vid in here? Also, is there more than just the 1?
You can view some information on the Patreon.
It was released in August. So, that's probably the one you would dl to get it. And no follow-up has been posted.
Whether it has been cancelled, you'd need someone with more information than the Patreon titles to find that out.

Reactions: longscl0ng69

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone here have Zelda video,
That long version around 10 minute, can you guys share ?
Have you perhaps tried the Halo to Mortal Kombat archive in the OP? It's not a Blender animation, it's an SFM animation. Should be there. Titled "ZeldaProjectFinal2". Use Pixeldrain to find it and download it individually.

TokioRiot

Apr 5, 2020
Have you perhaps tried the Halo to Mortal Kombat archive in the OP? It's not a Blender animation, it's an SFM animation. Should be there. Titled "ZeldaProjectFinal2". Use Pixeldrain to find it and download it individually.
Not to defend that poster from not looking, but if you asked me if I looked for "zelda" in the H through M section...I would rightfully say no I didn't look there.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
I have a question about one of the older animations, namely the Tifa Summery Stopover one, it says it is 'Chapter 8' at the start, so I was wondering about chapter 1-7, which animations should they be? Are they even exist? Couldn't really find anything, so if anyone could inform me, I would be grateful.

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
one question guys, does anybody know if Secazz ever did a sequel of this one or has more content from it?