CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maintenance post:

Updated torrent using content from F95 and the Internet.

Note: this artist made a LOT of contents and that was spread across the internet, so the work to do now, starting from the torrent is to check each content to put what's missing / need replacement, especially replacing all those re-encode of the same video with loss from various website who don't provide the original.

The rules are the following:
Original quality, if not available, then Highest Quality available.
WIP / Trailer to remove if Final video has been released.

I already did do the sorting of what I could, so time for the community to dig up old hard-drive for those who archived Secazz content and do the checking, it will probably take time so we can advance slowly, folder by folder, the goal if to have all the content, in original quality (and if not available, highest quality possible) to be able to archive that artist properly.

Feel free to get in touch for that.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Maintenance post:

Updated torrent using content from F95 and the Internet.

Note: this artist made a LOT of contents and that was spread across the internet, so the work to do now, starting from the torrent is to check each content to put what's missing / need replacement, especially replacing all those re-encode of the same video with loss from various website who don't provide the original.

The rules are the following:
Original quality, if not available, then Highest Quality available.
WIP / Trailer to remove if Final video has been released.

I already did do the sorting of what I could, so time for the community to dig up old hard-drive for those who archived Secazz content and do the checking, it will probably take time so we can advance slowly, folder by folder, the goal if to have all the content, in original quality (and if not available, highest quality possible) to be able to archive that artist properly.

Feel free to get in touch for that.
i think it's complete in the OP

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
i think it's complete in the OP
Not necessarily in original quality, so maybe some users here have stuff somewhere on their drive in original / better quality (also can't wait for an IA who can watch video for deduplicate since auto dedup only work on exact duplicate)..

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
it is original quality I think

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
it is original quality I think
the mavis one seem to be missing a higher res one but maybe it doesnt even have one

Was this Yuffie work ever released? can't seem to find it anywhere View attachment 3189923
man this is just missing a preggo version hell her nipple are even dark

Yorha 2B Happy Holidays [Secazz][1080p&4K]
View attachment 3212553

Pixeldrain
hope a part 2 is made where a pregnant 2B is fucked and then 9S takes his turn

Last edited:
Reactions: C1optank

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
the mavis one seem to be missing a higher res one but maybe it doesnt even have one

man this is just missing a preggo version hell her nipple are even dark

hope a part 2 is made where a pregnant 2B is fucked and then 9S takes his turn
Is it 9s' turn to get fucked too?

jezenem437

Nov 15, 2021
Wish he could redo the Tifa x Corneo animation with Corneo's head on there. Hope that's one of the remakes he's planning on doing!

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Secazz
Quick Cammy-Chun-Li / Animation Update Post

Made a quick poster of Cammy and Chun li out of frustration a few hours ago. As I mentioned I am animating something in a short capacity however I messed up my save files and overwritten one of my earlier shots. Rest in RIP 25 second double BJ intro, I am just going to have to replace it with something else.

Should be ready soon (late weekend or monday), I just need to replace this scene I killed, bake my creampie swap at a higher resolution and clean up my kiss scene. Runtime will be 1:30 maybe 2 minutes depending on how much I get done tonight. Also, I recently changed my monitor, let me know if the colors look fine or if I need to re-calibrate some more.
CL_CW_sauna_Public.png

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
still no idea if secazz will make a preggo animation with yuffie? or one animation with focus on pregnancy? that short clip with tifa is pure gold