Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WaaaAAAaait! wait! WaaAAaaaaaaAAaaiaiiiiiIIIIiiiiiit a very long second here, MIssy!
What aM I lookin' at?
I cannot see you panty! there are no visual aids down there!
I need a pillow iF I am to work on your tush from down there!
Can I just lop it up from where I stand?
Are we ever getting out of here? That painting up the wall makes me feel like a vamp
in the pit of punishment from interview with a vampire where brad pitt almost burns.
I feel nausea all of a sudden! Can I hang on to your babe waist and just feel your wormth?

Reactions: Manifold

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
i hope blondy still gets raped. bitch is turning on brad and his uncle now just cus shit is blowing up in her face. poetic justice must be done! the story moves a little fast but overall good. hope Chloe catches feels. she a cutie!

Last edited:

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
So this is normal incest game with mom, little sister and older sister, right? Can u have sex with one of them atleast or? I mean its already 0.7 so...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So this is normal incest game with mom, little sister and older sister, right? Can u have sex with one of them atleast or? I mean its already 0.7 so...
Only mom and half sister for the younger one, the oldest daughter is not her's but her husband first child with another woman.
I have not played in a couple of updates and don't remember if there is sex yet or not.

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Only mom and half sister for the younger one, the oldest daughter is not her's but her husband first child with another woman.
I have not played in a couple of updates and don't remember if there is sex yet or not.
Ok thanks for answering. Kinda lost interest tho, ofc the hottest girl imo (Ashley) is not related and if i understand right there is also no sex with mom so maybe i check this game much later on. :(

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Shortly put, by version 0.6 you can have sex with mommy and forced sex with step sis (blonde chick). No sex with the younger one (doesn't matter in my opinion, but seems like some have their eyes on her - pervs! ;)).

Reactions: MaksB and Upshalli

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Shortly put, by version 0.6 you can have sex with mommy and forced sex with step sis (blonde chick). No sex with the younger one (doesn't matter in my opinion, but seems like some have their eyes on her - pervs! ;)).
Do u happen to know that does sex with mommy happen with both paths or only one?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
its actually quite different, the mom is the one committing sexual assult in this game, especially if you're on a hate route

• Wow
Reactions: Upshalli

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is there multiple path to follow ? Do i need multiple runs to see all of scenes ?
From what I understood, two paths, exclusive to one another. Either you go completely soft on her and choose always the nicer/friendlier/sex option, or reject/distant/hate option. There is no middle, in between-alternatives. But I must admit I'm not 100% sure. So two games to be played separately, yes.

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes