Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
They NEVER fixed the broken Mac download. I wrote to them and to F95 last summer. No once cares. Same broken version still hangs there. It is sad. It looks like it could have been worth backing this or other projects. Won't touch it now.
If you reported it, then taco would've fixed it. If you were still having issues, you never told him. Taco is always on top of bug fixes and things, if he thinks he fixed something and nobody says anything, he's not gonna know. You not wanting it has nothing to do with the effort he puts into this or any of his other games.

C/NC-Z0E

Jun 3, 2021
Absolutely reported it last summer. His response has been to use the Windows version. Thanks for conflicting, yet wrong opinion on something you can only be guessing about.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Absolutely reported it last summer. His response has been to use the Windows version. Thanks for conflicting, yet wrong opinion on something you can only be guessing about.
It's true I can only guess about Mac, but I know how Taco deals with bugs. Have you even tried an updated version since he keeps putting them out? The alternative to him not fixing it would mean its a specific instance limited to you

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecondClass-0.991
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
When Olga takes you to the servant kitchen, she tells you to:"Most just make soup." I think she wants to tell us something different. :-D

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Why does this game still have the bestiality tag? it got removed I thought, or is there something I'm missing?

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
Hello, can anyone get the game to start on their Mac? I always get an error saying the file cannot be opened.
I have already set the "lowest" security level.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes