Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
I remember playing this game a loooong time ago i loved the game, but the grind, oh the grind.... I remember using HOURS only focusing on the mom, and the furthest i got was grabing her ass a thousand times. Do they consider lessing the grind or is it the same? not going the bother playing if its the same.

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm.. wonder what I am missing.

Sneaked into Laura's room and started but she wakes up you hightail it out. As you are exiting Laura's room, Lala sees you and she storms off to Shantrel's rooom.

D

Deleted member 45040

I remember playing this a long time ago but damn the grind. Is it any better or still a giant grindfest?

It gets worse with every update. This game lacks direction the dev keeps adding stuf but doesn't really tell you how to find it. I Stopped my patreon since I never play it due to the grind.

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
guys come on, the change log has some indication of the content and there are guides + mods and saves.
why are you people shitting on this great fucking game?

true, it IS grindy, it could use an in-game guide, it has secret shit that you can easily miss.
But the rewards are possibly the best, scalable scenes that will offer you top boner for your efforts.

i truly believe that if the game takes a few polish passes (once the author is done with main production) this one could be the best game of its kind.

In the meantime let the man do his job and earn a few deserved bucks, clearly there is talent there.
And dont forget to use a guide lol.

Reactions: lxygxl and VNorth

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Happiness [v2.2] [Vnorth] - Original Size: 2.04GB

Download PC (386MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 45040

Does noone tell him to reduce the grind or at least add a in-game guide? or he won't just listen?
At this point it'd be too much work for him. It's time to end this game and make a new game with a better system. You can play this one for hours and not see anything new. Even with a walkthrough there are too many little cues that are easy to miss and stop you from progressing.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
At this point it'd be too much work for him. It's time to end this game and make a new game with a better system. You can play this one for hours and not see anything new. Even with a walkthrough there are too many little cues that are easy to miss and stop you from progressing.
But it seems he's not done with this game yet. still updating, lol.

Reactions: VNorth

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Does noone tell him to reduce the grind or at least add a in-game guide? or he won't just listen?
Sound like VNorth alright ... :ROFLMAO:
The guy have a pride, as big as the universe. Call it whatever you want, the man won't listen to anyone.
He ain't care about money chart too, losing or gaining support aren't affecting his decision.
Go back to page one till the very last, people always complain the same. Super Grind, not much hints.
I've been doing the same since last year, download each update (the compressed one).
See the picture and delete it afterward. I like his artistic view with TK17, but I hate his game mechanic.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Ooof... trying to deciphering VNorth variables in the rpy files makes my head hurt. End up going cross eyed viewing Cyrillic and english together. o_O

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes