• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone! I have a little problem with content files. I used "UnRen" to open archive to check all images and video. But i noticed that content from 1.8 update is missing(u can see all images and videos without problem, but there is absolutely nothing between 1.7 and 1.9 content files). This problem happens after 1.8 update all the time. Do anyone have an idea why? And can anyone help to get this 1.8 stuff, or someone have working save or something?
Same happened to me once, and all I can deduct was that had something to do with the anti-cheat traps used by the dev (yes, he does that). Later the missing files just reapeared, after used a full save from here. And that's a good thnig, because this game is so fucked up to me that that only download the updates to see the animations, which I love.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Hi everyone! I have a little problem with content files. I used "UnRen" to open archive to check all images and video. But i noticed that content from 1.8 update is missing(u can see all images and videos without problem, but there is absolutely nothing between 1.7 and 1.9 content files). This problem happens after 1.8 update all the time. Do anyone have an idea why? And can anyone help to get this 1.8 stuff, or someone have working save or something?
The archive file for release 1.8 (archiveМ181.rpa) has a special character in it. Most of the .rpa files have a normal "V" in this spot. Not sure if this is the cause, but I think it's likely. Try renaming the file and changing whatever the "M" is to "V".

SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
The archive file for release 1.8 (archiveМ181.rpa) has a special character in it. Most of the .rpa files have a normal "V" in this spot. Not sure if this is the cause, but I think it's likely. Try renaming the file and changing whatever the "M" is to "V".
Thx, it really helped. Had to use version 2.0 though.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Damn this game is hard...... And I tried several walkthrough's doesn't make any easier... Which walkthrough guys are most efficient?
Can someone explain what this number near the day stance for?
1547219564089.png

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes