D

Deleted member 207364

Here's my compressed version of Second Happiness v 2.1.

2 GB --> 638 mb
(Extracted filesizes)

Download links
zippyshare.com

EDIT: Recompiled the game in the latest version of renpy for the webp support.
Uploading the rest of the mirrors atm Done, this compression should be quite a bit better than the last one I made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How are people still playing this 'game'?

The developer actively makes it as hard and illogical as humanly possible to unlock content, fucks you over if you try to circumvent the grind with cheats/codes, expects you to waste all of your time testing out avenues with no clues or prompts or indication of progression. All the while telling you that the game is easy. YEAH, I'm sure it fucking is if you're the one making the thing!! For everyone else it's borderline impossible, and that WITH a spanglish walkthrough that barely makes sense...

I used to be a $20 supporter but after the dev started adding in events that lead to ACTUAL game-overs I just said enough was enough and dropped the pledge. I honestly think that's the only way to make the dev make his game better, hit him in the pocket. While people pay him to fuck them over and waste their time he will continue to laugh maniacally while making impossibly grindy/obtuse games that have nice pictures BUT - JUST - AREN'T - WORTH - THE - EFFORT.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
To the dev my humble request would be-
1. Please no more game ending path, I may speak for many of us that no one likes it.
2. Try to keep at least some Shantrel content, or some of it.
3. Focus on other character a little but keep Shantrel in mind.
4. Use in game milfs like Shantrel (of course), Moira. You may introduce some more mother figures like them.

Lastly pardon me for my bad english but most of us are attached to this game just for Shantrel. Please honor this. Peace and happy feelings.

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
Edit: Found (got it to show) the danm spot eventually. Had to progress with the other Chantrel scenes accordingly. The hotspot is preceded by the MC demanding to see the panty hole after she flashes it mildly.

Hello everyone, having a bit of a problem with the hotspots (not finding the 'closer' one from Shantrel when she shows the lingerie after 'I like it' choice) other hotspots seem to be found ok.

I've been trying at least two the posted mods or files to make hotspots visible, but so far no luck. I've tested with the 'tickle' and 'panties' hotspots and the look the same / invisible when not hovering.

The mod suggested in the OP seems to work, I get the mod / cheat menu after the steps, but the hotspots FIX (which is what I desire to actually have) doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas? Using 2.1.

Jul 29, 2017
I am mad and disappointed with myself that I threw 2 days at this trying to figure out all the obscure ass paths this game takes. This game was not worth it imo and I will not be looking at any future updates. Takes too long to get nowhere in this game. Like the images/animations? Rip out the image folders of the game and save yourself 50hrs of time-sink. *smh* So much potential wasted here because the dev likes making you work for every damn image. Not to mention the bug infestation... Oh well.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I am mad and disappointed with myself that I threw 2 days at this trying to figure out all the obscure ass paths this game takes. This game was not worth it imo and I will not be looking at any future updates. Takes too long to get nowhere in this game. Like the images/animations? Rip out the image folders of the game and save yourself 50hrs of time-sink. *smh* So much potential wasted here because the dev likes making you work for every damn image. Not to mention the bug infestation... Oh well.
Should have paid attention to my post a few posts up... ;)

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
try those files for "cheats"
(save before , because of cheat detection)

1) morning/night in your room button with stats + unlock xp + coffee
2) top left corner more labels
3) win/loss after each volley ball so you can choose
Hi there I got stuck i got this "Cheats Detected" Can you please show/tell how to bypass this??

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
I don't understand this huge deal about the issues that the game may or may not have.
Play something else instead of attempting to berate or defame the developer like a spoiled child.

This game is great and has very unique approaches to scenarios that make it stand out.
It is basically a teasing puzzle game with extremely great payoffs. It excels quite a lot at that.

Sure it has plenty of room for critiques and I think an optional hint / quest log could help a lot.
But this is not my game and I got it free here, so I wouldn't even consider making demands.
Instead I'd like to thank the dev and the ones that have helped with comments and guides.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well true, the game is a big Grind and a bit Tricky if you dont know what to do.

A hintlog would be very helpful.
But Yeah. I love the scenes so i count them worthy for the Grind :3

Edit: Why so salty, make your own or play a other game if you dont like it :3

Reactions: ElPiti
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes