Randeza

May 16, 2018
how do you trigger the new scenes with shantrel ?, im not sure what do im not getting the 2.1 scenes no matter what i do

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but everytime I try to catch that creepy-ass molester bothering Brenda, no matter if I choose the police option, it ends up being the same as persuading the weirdo, and I'm not sure why..

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Anyone got saves with the new shrantel scenes. This games a mess that I cant/dont have the time to figure out but that woman if fire!

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Hi I'm trying to complete Shantel's "tell her no but where! 1000" quest . On Friday evening I told her no and she dragged me back to school and eventually showed me her sheer underwear. But from that point on, she no longer shows up at location "work and etc" on Friday evenings. Instead, she is in the kitchen and I can repeat the sink scene where she gives me a handjob and I get a button over her head, but she does not progress after clicking it. Is this normal? According to the guide I should be saying "no" to her a 2nd time on Friday evening. I am confused

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Solution was to basically grind out sister's friends. Once I got scene where MC and sister's friend took a whiz together in park, then mom started showing up again at proper location on Friday evenings.

Reactions: lxygxl

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
dont far that much just use finger with shan and use it again and stop use enough just tow times finger then enough then u go to other sceen she slap u hard and u go to hall then go her room get sceen with voice :D
i dont understand then... what moment need to use fingers?

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but everytime I try to catch that creepy-ass molester bothering Brenda, no matter if I choose the police option, it ends up being the same as persuading the weirdo, and I'm not sure why..
Any help? Frustrating situation :(

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Second Happiness [v2.0] [Vnorth] - Original Size: (2.06GB)
[/Spoiler]
Friend! Will you do your compressed version 2.1 ?!
I have saves only to your version of suited:rolleyes: :)

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Friend! Will you do your compressed version 2.1 ?!
I have saves only to your version of suited:rolleyes: :)
I think saves are compatible.
The person to whom I answered (about possible incompatibility of saves) misled me. I thought that saves didn't work for him, but this is not true.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
I think saves are compatible.
The person to whom I answered misled me. I thought that saves didn't work for him, but this is not true.
earlier saves are only loaded, but not the latest versions, there already I had a compressed version
if I saved in the original game, everything would be fine

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes