SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I'm VERY disturbed by the fact this dev has decided to include a 'monitor' that ruins past saves if the player uses cheats to modify the game. When this is combined with the game's lack of stat tracking, I opted out.
If you're enjoy playing a game that can FORCE you to start over because the dev wants to control HOW you play his game, more power to you. I ain't one of them.
I play these games for FUN. There's nothing 'fun' about this! If I use cheats, that's my choice. Putting something as insidious as a detector that will ruin ALL past saves because I choose to use cheats - for whatever reason - crosses a line I will not support or encourage.
If you're OK with this, more power to you. I removed this game from my system and have stopped following it's updates as of today. I will do the same with all games published by this dev when I have more time.
Granted, this is a matter of personal choice. I do feel this is important enough that prospective users should be aware of it's existence BEFORE spending much time getting wrapped up in playing it however.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm VERY disturbed by the fact this dev has decided to include a 'monitor' that ruins past saves if the player uses cheats to modify the game. When this is combined with the game's lack of stat tracking, I opted out.
If you're enjoy playing a game that can FORCE you to start over because the dev wants to control HOW you play his game, more power to you. I ain't one of them.
I play these games for FUN. There's nothing 'fun' about this! If I use cheats, that's my choice. Putting something as insidious as a detector that will ruin ALL past saves because I choose to use cheats - for whatever reason - crosses a line I will not support or encourage.
If you're OK with this, more power to you. I removed this game from my system and have stopped following it's updates as of today. I will do the same with all games published by this dev when I have more time.
Granted, this is a matter of personal choice. I do feel this is important enough that prospective users should be aware of it's existence BEFORE spending much time getting wrapped up in playing it however.
Totally agree. I stop playing this game long ago (and only dl it for the animations, that are superb). First, it becomes almost unplayable for the endless grinding. Last, playing it feels like being kidnapped for a madman. Not a pleasurable experience.
(But animations are top-notch)

Reactions: lxygxl

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Mama mia! :ROFLMAO:
My patreons use cheats too. But they have no problem with saves.
I don't know what you're doing with your saves.:rolleyes:
There may be a problem with versions of renpy. I'm using version 6.99. Here post compressed game version renpy 7.0.
It is necessary to check from which version you took the save, but you need to check your hands too.:p

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I would have liked this game, honestly, I like the graphics and style, some of the game play, but seriously?

Just reading the latest patch notes made me laugh...

basically : "you need to be in the hall at 14h on a thursday when it's raining not when the sun is out. Then, you have to choose option b, after that choose option d, then, you have to stand up in real life, turn around 4 times while singing "oh baby I love your way" but before you sit down again, make sure to hold the P key while hitting SHIFT repeatedly and then enter. Then a windowd will pop up and you have to enter the code 6545649874799468546546545697 (which you get from the walkthrough)."

It reminds me of cheats in those old games. You know? Like super mario secret passage, or on the controller, press up down up down 4 times then left down up right down down. lol

not fun :)

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Omg! :eek:
Cyrillic alphabets cannot be used in folder names for renpy games!
I think I solved your problem.:)

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys he said 2 animation for Julia i just found only one in park with lolipop how i get the second animation for Julia...who know just answer me plz.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Mama mia! :ROFLMAO:
My patreons use cheats too. But they have no problem with saves.
I don't know what you're doing with your saves.:rolleyes:
There may be a problem with versions of renpy. I'm using version 6.99. Here post compressed game version renpy 7.0.
It is necessary to check from which version you took the save, but you need to check your hands too.:p
I never got as far as discovering the issues I mentioned in my previous post. It was discussed in this forum without any kind of rebuttal until now:
From the walkthrough:
17) Do Not use cheat to exaggeratedly increase your stat, this game have a cheat detector that stop the game and fuck all your saves files.

If I had to guess, this is the cheat detector. One thing you could try is to go to the folder, and delete and saves that have been modified after the time you used the console command. If you are lucky, it only looks for the presence of a cheated save and doesn't actually change all of them, but I have no idea how it works.
It nails them all, which sucks beyond belief.

This game needs a few things to be helpful, among them would be a way to track how you are doing with some of the women, I am stuck in parts and the walk through doesn't help in this case as I followed it for the Jenny/Ella Threesome and have been stuck after the first time on beach.

Game has potential but the dev putting the "anti-cheat fuck you" into the game, plus inability to track stats for women so you know where you are pretty much make this no fun.
You're late to the party ... this game are for the people who love being bullied by the Vnorth by doing tons of grinding shits ... you ain't one of them, begone !
I rely on feedback from other users when deciding whether or not to install a game, or to install updates as they become available.
If the issues I brought up don't exist - I apologize. HOWEVER -- I didn't make this stuff up -- the posts came from 3 SEPARATE users who corroborated one another's experiences.
I'll continue to watch the thread, and re-evaluate my decision with the next update!

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@SciGuy Yes, the game have a cheat detector and jail. But the save from this cannot be broken.

By the way, if you're a cheater then you will not be difficult to remove from the saves of a visit to the prison.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes