U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Second Happiness [v2.0] [Vnorth] - Original Size: (2.06GB)

Squashed Download - All (660MB): - - -

Edit: Le Pew recompiled it in a never version of renpy as the version Vnorth made it in doesnt support webp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ok I admit I tried console commands because I didn't have enough to get the dress, got sent to jail... now I go back to before I did it with a save and am still going to jail??
How do I fix this?
Because honestly I'm pretty far along and having to start completely over makes me want to delete a game I was enjoying.
Work all week in the office, sat morning take $4900 then go get paid, then go buy dress

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Work all week in the office, sat morning take $4900 then go get paid, then go buy dress
That doesn't help me with the fact that any save I use sticks me in jail as soon as I leave the house. That is what I'm trying to fix.

Sep 4, 2017
I feel like I am doing something wrong with the "laura is mad at the MC" part of her questline. I buy the (2) flowers of yanga, and when I return to laura she she says "only 2 flowers?! are these for my grave!" and when I pick the flower myself only one of the friends on laura will take them, what am I doing wrong here?

edit: Solved it.

Last edited:

epsillon123

Jul 20, 2017
Ok I admit I tried console commands because I didn't have enough to get the dress, got sent to jail... now I go back to before I did it with a save and am still going to jail??
How do I fix this?
Because honestly I'm pretty far along and having to start completely over makes me want to delete a game I was enjoying.
From the walkthrough:
17) Do Not use cheat to exaggeratedly increase your stat, this game have a cheat detector that stop the game and fuck all your saves files.

If I had to guess, this is the cheat detector. One thing you could try is to go to the folder, and delete and saves that have been modified after the time you used the console command. If you are lucky, it only looks for the presence of a cheated save and doesn't actually change all of them, but I have no idea how it works.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
From the walkthrough:
17) Do Not use cheat to exaggeratedly increase your stat, this game have a cheat detector that stop the game and fuck all your saves files.

If I had to guess, this is the cheat detector. One thing you could try is to go to the folder, and delete and saves that have been modified after the time you used the console command. If you are lucky, it only looks for the presence of a cheated save and doesn't actually change all of them, but I have no idea how it works.
It nails them all, which sucks beyond belief.

This game needs a few things to be helpful, among them would be a way to track how you are doing with some of the women, I am stuck in parts and the walk through doesn't help in this case as I followed it for the Jenny/Ella Threesome and have been stuck after the first time on beach.

Game has potential but the dev putting the "anti-cheat fuck you" into the game, plus inability to track stats for women so you know where you are pretty much make this no fun.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Game has potential but the dev putting the "anti-cheat fuck you" into the game, plus inability to track stats for women so you know where you are pretty much make this no fun.
You're late to the party ... this game are for the people who love being bullied by the Vnorth by doing tons of grinding shits ... you ain't one of them, begone !

rave

May 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'gui/onepixel.png'>:
File "game/tl/english/BedMy.rpy", line 74, in script
"Should I clean up? ..meh."
Exception: Could not load image u'MyRoom/MyRoom3.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\main.py", line 478, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\execution.py", line 734, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/tl/english/BedMy.rpy", line 74, in script
"Should I clean up? ..meh."
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\ast.py", line 603, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\exports.py", line 1135, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\character.py", line 873, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\character.py", line 719, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\character.py", line 510, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\ui.py", line 278, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2496, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2850, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\core.py", line 1916, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 416, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6685)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 185, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2857)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 661, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 103, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3319)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 185, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2857)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 661, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 103, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3319)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\image.py", line 255, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\image.py", line 124, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\im.py", line 478, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\im.py", line 529, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\games\Second_happiness-20-pc-squashed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 155, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'MyRoom/MyRoom3.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Second happiness 2.0

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If you knew CPR you could save it yourself.

Reactions: GaboCAP

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Finally some scenes with Moira. Though it sucks that theres no decent Shantrel anims for a long time.

Lala and Laura +2 animations.
Will probably be more animations with the character Julia or Moira.
V22Poster1.jpg

Last edited:

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

How can i run the bat???

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes