Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
Brenda + 4 animations (Start from the END of V 1.9 of the Brenda, Stephanie. Not found END? Need to find it=))
V 1.9 this say in the changelog, i can't trigger this new animations, anyone already unlock ?

Reactions: Almighty

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Sure. but his russian is very bad too. And when a bad russian translate to english... well you know we have a cancer. :LOL:
Unfortunately, VNorth almost never asks me to do a proper translation of the changelogs, he uses google.translate for that. Disregard this, someone else used google.translate to translate the changelog in Russian . The English version attached to the release is fine and has no cancer. And the Russian in the game is very laconic and informal, that's why the game hooked me up initially.
And this is why
I think after reading this description I know less about the game, than before :WutFace:

Last edited:

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
For Brenda : You need to fuck Stefa at saturday with Talk! option, after when you study at school wit Brenda afternoon the option to skip the park scene should pop up. I hope its help. (sorry for the bad English)

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
For Brenda : You need to fuck Stefa at saturday with Talk! option, after when you study at school wit Brenda afternoon the option to skip the park scene should pop up. I hope its help. (sorry for the bad English)
Thank you. still no option to skip park shows up.

Reactions: Otyi

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
this scene I already managed to unlock, I managed to get to the part where Brenda puts the pussy in the face of the MC while Stefa rides on the penis, after all cum appears another scene with the two standing in sado masochism clothes or something similar , I thought these 4 animations would start in this last part, but no new options appear

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
this scene I already managed to unlock, I managed to get to the part where Brenda puts the pussy in the face of the MC while Stefa rides on the penis, after all cum appears another scene with the two standing in sado masochism clothes or something similar , I thought these 4 animations would start in this last part, but no new options appear
In the same boat starting to think there nothing new in this update

Reactions: Eric Cartman

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Sure. but his russian is very bad too. And when a bad russian translate to english... well you know we have a cancer. :LOL:
Don't be so stupid.
V 1.9
Brenda, Stefania: + 3 animations (Brenda Monday, Tuesday, Friday evening at College (ending in the library required). To start event, need to fuck Stefa on all fours.)
This is from the game.
Where did you get your translation I do not know.
Because of such stupid commentators, it is difficult to understand where is a normal feedback and where is written by an idiot.
Или ты мне чё-то на русском хотел рассказать?

Reactions: PacoTaco

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
It’s hard for me to accept feebdack about the complexity of the game if this person could not find the information on the previous page.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
It’s hard for me to accept feebdack about the complexity of the game if this person could not find the information on the previous page.
Do you have an official walktrought of your game? By the way the game is not difficult or complex, the compexity comes in the gameplay. Often I found myself much focus on missing hints than on the game itself. I know you are a dev and you deserve respect, but writting to times "stupid" and one "idiot" in the same comment does not help.

PD: cheers for the great animations. Nice game.

Last edited:

kykazy

Dec 17, 2017
Don't be so stupid.
V 1.9
Brenda, Stefania: + 3 animations (Brenda Monday, Tuesday, Friday evening at College (ending in the library required). To start event, need to fuck Stefa on all fours.)
This is from the game.
Where did you get your translation I do not know.
Because of such stupid commentators, it is difficult to understand where is a normal feedback and where is written by an idiot.
Или ты мне чё-то на русском хотел рассказать?
на 1ой странице в чейнджлогах, походу до этого доебались
v1.9
Brenda, Stephanie: +3 animations (Brenda Monday, Tuesday, Friday is college night (ending up in the library is necessary). To start the event, you need to fuck Stef with cancer.)
Shantrel 1 animation, (evening, kitchen, Friday, Sunday)

Last edited:
Reactions: VNorth

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
How to start it?
its easy guys just after finish 1.9 do the same thing go with brendo to the park repeat it untill get scene brenda and stefa go with each other to bar and call for mc from now on when u try to talk to brenda to walk her home just option will show up (skip park) click it and then u go automatic to brenda place just u tow and from here start heart and 4 sceen will get of course after u repat it many times more option will show up in her house every time (1 hotspot in sofa and 2 hotspots in bed while u fck her) that is all :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 207364

Here's my compressed version of Second Happiness v2.0. More mirrors coming soon.

1.94 GB --> 877 MB
(Extracted filesizes)

Download links
zippyshare.com:

Edit: Done with mirrors, the game wouldn't work with .webp for some reason. Ended up using meh png and jpg compression. Also the animation quality isn't great, it's meh. Used MPEG-4 encoding instead of VP8 which is the normal webm encoding. This is why the animation quality is worse than usual, but the upside is that it takes much less time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
its easy guys just after finish 1.9 do the same thing go with brendo to the park repeat it untill get scene brenda and stefa go with each other to bar and call for mc from now on when u try to talk to brenda to walk her home just option will show up (skip park) click it and then u go automatic to brenda place just u tow and from here start heart and 4 sceen will get of course after u repat it many times more option will show up in her house every time (1 hotspot in sofa and 2 hotspots in bed while u fck her) that is all :D
walk-trough for 1.8 - 1.9 if u have it can u plz share it

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes