Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So does this game still give you a out of body experience trying to read the text and you can't get back into your body unless you promise to close the game and not read it anymore.... Because the last time I tried this I am sure this game's piss poor translation gave me a stroke.

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
its easy guys just after finish 1.9 do the same thing go with brendo to the park repeat it untill get scene brenda and stefa go with each other to bar and call for mc from now on when u try to talk to brenda to walk her home just option will show up (skip park) click it and then u go automatic to brenda place just u tow and from here start heart and 4 sceen will get of course after u repat it many times more option will show up in her house every time (1 hotspot in sofa and 2 hotspots in bed while u fck her) that is all :D
I went with Brenda more than 10 times to the bar and tried all the options, on the beach I went more than 8 and so far did not appear the skip option. I'm tired and try, unfortunately I think it's going to be another game that I'll leave aside until another walkthought appears.

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
I went with Brenda more than 10 times to the bar and tried all the options, on the beach I went more than 8 and so far did not appear the skip option. I'm tired and try, unfortunately I think it's going to be another game that I'll leave aside until another walkthought appears.
hhhhh lol u r right its boring in repeat but that is how i did it skip option just pop up randomly so i keep repeat it while i get it in school while i try to offer her walk after all this game depend on repeating system :D

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
walk-trough for 1.8 - 1.9 if u have it can u plz share it
look bro just go in days they told u in change log to school and study after school then chose option walk her home in firist time u will go with her to store and second time mc will change route to park then chose option go to park repeat this untill stefa show in park from now on u have try all option to get scens but dont save and back to chose other one just repeat it so game go on u got 2 scens in betch and 1 in stefa home buy the way use hotspot on ass stefa in betch first time u get 1 scen do it again other day and u get the second one ..... for shan just go in evening to kitchen in monday and friday use hot spot up then chose what ever u like it ok and when u done u will back to hal again donot go anywhere go back to kitchen again and scen will pop up auto :D have fun

Reactions: Don-Daddy

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
I asked several months ago, and never really got an answer, so Ima ask again...

How in the heck do you trigger the Christmas event?

DrkShark

May 17, 2018
To trigger the v2.0 scenes you have to have sex with stephania on saturday (the "Get Paid" option at work, you should probably work a bit too, dont know :p). If you dont do that, Stephania will be too horny to leave you alone with Brenda when you go to the bar :sneaky:.

BTW, You have to "get paid" each week you want to do the scene on Brenda's house, otherwise you will get the beach scene because Stephania will not leave you alone :(

Last edited:
Reactions: lxygxl and PacoTaco

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
v2.0 is a great update. I liked how things worked out with Brenda after the Stefa/Brenda content in v1.9. I was able to go through all the content for 1.9 and 2.0 in one afternoon without much effort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice one, VNorth!

Last edited:
Reactions: VNorth

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Ok I admit I tried console commands because I didn't have enough to get the dress, got sent to jail... now I go back to before I did it with a save and am still going to jail??
How do I fix this?
Because honestly I'm pretty far along and having to start completely over makes me want to delete a game I was enjoying.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes