NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
For the 3rd time.... Please, if anyone here is patreon of VNorth, provide us with the bonus animations on wednesday night. Thank you !!!!
They are not gonna do that bro. They will get banned/stop receiving bonus videos onwards if they do so.

pavel1983

May 30, 2017
ВТОРОЕ СЧАСТЬЕ / SECOND HAPPINESS [V.2.0 + WALKTHROUGH] (2018) (RUS/ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [LINUX] [ANDROID]

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
I couldn't for the life of me play the game because it felt awful technically, and the story seemed like nonsense from the beginning, probably because of Engrish, but after unpacking the files to see the mini-videos I must admit that they were very good. Does anyone know what software was used to make them, and if there are more games using it? I think I remember something like that with only huge-tittied characters.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
reading the changelog..and sees "you need to fuck Stef with cancer" WTF kind of kink is that?...the engrish is so bad in the description i shudder to think how it is ingame....the renders look cute..

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
reading the changelog..and sees "you need to fuck Stef with cancer" WTF kind of kink is that?...the engrish is so bad in the description i shudder to think how it is ingame....the renders look cute..
Typical russian translation for doggy, do you ever play with Son of Bitch? There you go cancer with almost all girls:ROFLMAO:
No offences dear russian members, just a joke.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Second update that can 't play. Saves from 1.8 don't work, and after unren images, Lala's events from 1.8 seems dissapeared. Help, please?

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
can anyone give me a different walkthrough from the one in the front page i cant understand it plssssssssssssss it suck

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
Typical russian translation for doggy, do you ever play with Son of Bitch? There you go cancer with almost all girls:ROFLMAO:
No offences dear russian members, just a joke.
Sure. but his russian is very bad too. And when a bad russian translate to english... well you know we have a cancer. :LOL:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes