jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Geez, I really want to like this game. I like the design and variety of the girls, and the animations are well above average. But man, the grind is ridiculous. I'm not opposed to a little grind in a game, but this is way too much. The individual scenes that you do unlock aren't substantial enough to really get off to, which wouldn't be an issue if you could just continue playing to get to another scene. Unfortunately, the grind is so convoluted it takes forever to get to the next short scene. I've been playing this a little bit here and there and I've just barely started unlocking scenes with the mother, with only slight progress with the sisters and teacher.

This game desperately needs to be better balanced, but unfortunately, I think it's probably too far along in it's development to make the substantial changes it needs. Unless you have several-hour chunks of time to devote to this, I don't currently think it's worth the time for fapping.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, this game could have been good if it wasn't so unplayable. This game isn't so much about playing as looking stuff up online.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Can anybody elaborate for me how do you get the "i Want Christmas" prompt? I have tried the walkthrough and also looking around this thread but i didn't find anyone with a solution. No matter how many times i re enter my room at nght i cant find it so if there are any other hidden requirements can someone help me by listing them ?

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Can anybody elaborate for me how do you get the "i Want Christmas" prompt? I have tried the walkthrough and also looking around this thread but i didn't find anyone with a solution. No matter how many times i re enter my room at nght i cant find it so if there are any other hidden requirements can someone help me by listing them ?
You just need to complete all the quest before that event. It will automatically trigger "I want Christmas" event then.

Reactions: Froster0

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Please help me im stuck with mom to buy her swimsuit , What should I do ??

Sorry for my bad english !!

U

User_71462

The FILESCDN link has a nasty habit of trying to take over your PC, the Mega link broke at 99%, the NOFILE link is down, and FILESUPLOAD link is downloading at 50kb a sec............Zippyshare anyone please?

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
The FILESCDN link has a nasty habit of trying to take over your PC, the Mega link broke at 99%, the NOFILE link is down, and FILESUPLOAD link is downloading at 50kb a sec............Zippyshare anyone please?
Refresh the mega link because downloads are saved in cache, it should resume.

If you still get download problems use for every download.

Reactions: User_71462
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes