James Lock

Jul 29, 2018
I did everything that the walkthrough said and I'm stuck...
The walkthrough said that she's supposed to show up with a red dress in monday evening and she doesn't...
I also didn't get the hotspot "panties" in the bathroon either.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok good people creating a playthrough from 1.7 - 1.9 but, I have several questions.
1. does the brenda stefana scenes finish after the beach and when we get the picture of the bdsm stand? because I though I saw a heart but it wasn't a end heart.
2. lala's scenes, finishes when she sleeps this has finished.
V 1.9
Brenda, Stefania: + 3 animations (Brenda Monday, Tuesday, Friday evening at College (ending in the library required). To start event, need to fuck Stefa on all fours.)
Shantrel 1 animation, (evening, kitchen, Friday, Sunday)
3. shantrel scenes, a- what the hell am I suppose to do to her on friday and sunday according to the change log there is 1 animation but I haven't found anything.(ok found this on sunday evening it is a non sexual scene)
shantrel scenes, b- shantrel scheme says, there are 19 new animations on shantrel wednesday night, but I haven't seen anything new. (is that the shantrel dream scene?)

any help is appreciated.

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
About the Brenda and Stefania animations, the last animation is with Stefania at her house after leaving the beach and walking Brenda home (or not).

Reactions: badwonder

James Lock

Jul 29, 2018
ok good people creating a playthrough from 1.7 - 1.9 but, I have several questions.
1. does the brenda stefana scenes finish after the beach and when we get the picture of the bdsm stand? because I though I saw a heart but it wasn't a end heart.
2. lala's scenes, finishes when she sleeps this has finished.

3. shantrel scenes, a- what the hell am I suppose to do to her on friday and sunday according to the change log there is 1 animation but I haven't found anything.(ok found this on sunday evening it is a non sexual scene)
shantrel scenes, b- shantrel scheme says, there are 19 new animations on shantrel wednesday night, but I haven't seen anything new. (is that the shantrel dream scene?)

any help is appreciated.
Who made a walkthrough for V1.7-1.9?

Reactions: BJChannel

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
Haven't seen any yet. Guess we gotta scour through past posts here to try and figure it out but I haven't got that far.
yeah i tried that too didnt get me further either thanks you anyway lets hope somebody will share the walkthrough soon

aasasda

Apr 29, 2017
For the 3rd time.... Please, if anyone here is patreon of VNorth, provide us with the bonus animations on wednesday night. Thank you !!!!

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes