loqex

Aug 5, 2016
V 1.9
Brenda, Stefania: + 3 animations (Brenda Monday, Tuesday, Friday evening at College (ending in the library required). To start event, need to fuck Stefa on all fours.)
Shantrel 1 animation, (evening, kitchen, Friday, Sunday)
Ok.. stuck a little with Brenda. Did stefa on all fours, saw the scene with Brenda going shopping. Now she goes shopping but no hearts. Did I miss something?

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
Ok.. stuck a little with Brenda. Did stefa on all fours, saw the scene with Brenda going shopping. Now she goes shopping but no hearts. Did I miss something?
What i did = go with Brenda to the park, and keep doing that until stefania shows at the park. Dont know how many times i had to go to the park for stefania to show up, more than 5 times for sure (maybe its random, dont know).
When Stefania shows just save the game, and from there should be easy to get all animations (2 animation at the beach and 1 at Stefania house, i think thats all).

Reactions: loqex and Jackbite

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
What i did = go with Brenda to the park, and keep doing that until stefania shows at the park. Dont know how many times i had to go to the park for stefania to show up, more than 5 times for sure (maybe its random, dont know).
When Stefania shows just save the game, and from there should be easy to get all animations (2 animation at the beach and 1 at Stefania house, i think thats all).
Hah! Talk about coincidence.. right after reading this I tried the park route again, and the scene triggered. :biggrin:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
cam someone explain if the game's complete at 1.9 or do we need more ?
also, what are hidden spots in the game ?
Well the game is still ongoing and is labeled as a sandbox, so updates will keep flowing regularly to finish all the girls' stories and to add/fix contents

You can try to click everywhere to find them, you can use a walkthrough (tho not sure a 1.9 one exists yet) or you can go to the first page, download the cheat file and once installed it will allow you to have all hidden spots revealed and visible at any time.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
How do I screw Stephanie in v1.9?
I've done all the previous events with her.

Also I am stucked with Brenda. I went to the park and to the shops and no options appear .Tried multiple times.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
having problem loading saves. can not find SH in app data/renpy. any ideas where saves are stored. emptied save folder in game folder

Xelius

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys I got a question about Mina path. I've given her a cake, but she never spoke me about testing, so I cannot get scene in Cop office on tuesday. What am I doing wrong?

I also had 2 hidden spots "move a little" in her bedroom, but no progress after that

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
anyone can you help me.?
need save file just after intro or after make the MC name
with MC name call Sam
in my phone,i cant make that MC name
i'll try everything but didn work
please help thanks :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes