sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
in Shantrel quest

when i talk to her on wednesday evening when she is in the sofa, and reached the options

"Move closer." and "Nope, I'm gonna rub here."

i choose the second but nothing happens and the time advance to night and i cant do anything else

What am I doing wrong?

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
in Shantrel quest

when i talk to her on wednesday evening when she is in the sofa, and reached the options

"Move closer." and "Nope, I'm gonna rub here."

i choose the second but nothing happens and the time advance to night and i cant do anything else

What am I doing wrong?
Same thing =(

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I would have liked this game, honestly, I like the graphics and style, some of the game play, but seriously?

Just reading the latest patch notes made me laugh...

basically : "you need to be in the hall at 14h on a thursday when it's raining not when the sun is out. Then, you have to choose option b, after that choose option d, then, you have to stand up in real life, turn around 4 times while singing "oh baby I love your way" but before you sit down again, make sure to hold the P key while hitting SHIFT repeatedly and then enter. Then a windowd will pop up and you have to enter the code 6545649874799468546546545697 (which you get from the walkthrough)."

Isso me lembra de fraudes naqueles jogos antigos. Você sabe? Como a passagem secreta de super mario, ou no controle, pressione para baixo 4 vezes e depois para baixo, para baixo. ri muito

não é divertido :)[/ QUOTE]
I would have liked this game, honestly, I like the graphics and style, some of the game play, but seriously?

basically : "you need to be in the hall at 14h on a thursday when it's raining not when the sun is out. Then, you have to choose option b, after that choose option d, then, you have to stand up in real life, turn around 4 times while singing "oh baby I love your way" but before you sit down again, make sure to hold the P key while hitting SHIFT repeatedly and then enter. Then a windowd will pop up and you have to enter the code 6545649874799468546546545697 (which you get from the walkthrough)."

It reminds me of cheats in those old games. You know? Like super mario secret passage, or on the controller, press up down up down 4 times then left down up right down down. lol

not fun :)
I agree with you, this game is no longer fun and has become a very annoying thing.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but everytime I try to catch that creepy-ass molester bothering Brenda, no matter if I choose the police option, it ends up being the same as persuading the weirdo, and I'm not sure why..
Shot in the dark here but maybe you are not friends with Mina (policewoman)? Unlock the police station by bringing 5000 with you outside once, and then feed her some coffee and cake from the shop a few times. If you haven't done that I guess police option won't work.

On another note walkthrough seems mandatory in this game. I would never have thought of bringing under 400 to the club to unlock Mina lewd scenes by myself. Maybe there is an ingame hint for it that I missed though. I could have played this game for years and never unlocked that by trial and error.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

bobn

Oct 31, 2017

It reminds me of cheats in those old games. You know? Like super mario secret passage, or on the controller, press up down up down 4 times then left down up right down down. lol

not fun :)
This.

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
It still works. Read the install instructions.
I’m talking about the vnorth one not the one on the front page. The one I’m after just shows hotspots & enables a few other options like + coffee. Previously both mods have been on the front page.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes