xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just wait until he starts calling you cucks for not getting upset that you have to wait a while longer for proper version of game!

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Will the old blue hidden cheat work on the new version. I like having it show up instead of guessing where it is.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I recall cheats for this game was it a mod? When in the room had options for cheats you could click on anyone recall this and know if it still works?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Rude?, i am just stating the obvious, you know what is rude? to put obnoxious stuff and pressure the people that is paying for your game and treating them like criminals that is rude,
ЫЫЫЫ) I did not even make a post about test-0.7.
I was very lucky that my patrons understand the meaning of the word patronage.
Patronage ≠ store

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why are people fighting here for release, I'm just happy I get to play this for free I would pay if the freaking dollar exchange rate decreased the amount for patreon on some games could buy me lunch for two days.

ADD: $5 could buy me lunch for a week.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I recall cheats for this game was it a mod? When in the room had options for cheats you could click on anyone recall this and know if it still works?
I see an image of this by sknif v.01 for version 6 will this work for 7?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You will not get to play anything if you have been paying attention, the game is wiped from the new content and you can't even progress through the game.

Good luck "playing".
EH... I'll just wait for a fix theres always a way. even if I have to wait longer I'm fine.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Patronage ≠ store
if i remember right, ''patron'' comes from italia, and means ''boss'' or 'ruler of gang' etc.

patron= boss
organization=mob

easy example for a gamers, i believe everyone did play mafia3.
the main char of the game is an patron, 3 miniboss are 'devs' running their 'organizations'

patrons here aint shopping for games, they are giving ''devs'' money and 'devs' work for patreons. but its 2017, now devs arent doing it bc they want to become real programmers, musicians or artists of any kind, they just want easy money for doing basically nothing.

i did try how long it takes to create CG, and it takes barely half hour from scratch on decent pc for a first timer. dont know how long it takes to write the scritp on platform (renpy, rpgm,etc) but in a month can create more than 40 second long update, this game have illusion as if it have alot content, when it actually doesnt, all bc of this silly grind thing and that ppl have hard times to find hidden buttons in time.....

patreon is an website created to support amateur developers of any kind, games, music, art, you name it....

but who i am to say anything, right...

EDIT: PS. i really dont care how much this dev want money, how much effort he puts into it. or how much he 'protects' it, i will download games that get updates here,. about week after releases, to make sure if it was broken, then i wont waste time on redownloading etc. i have patience. and i believe everyone can just sit and wait. yelling here doesnt make releases come faster.
PS2: i dont defend this dev but also aint bashing, i simply dont care. its just a game. i dont pledge for games bc, i dont see 99% of them worth money, and to be honest, pledging some 20 euro per month for 18 months, throwing total in some 300 euro to get a game which would have price of 5 euro as final product, with ultra high risk of not ever even getting halfway complete. noty...

Last edited:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The key word is patronage.

The game contains 7,127 dialogue blocks, containing 41,518 words and 251,684
characters, for an average of 5.8 words and 35 characters per block.
The english translation contains 7,274 dialogue blocks, containing 55,147
words and 288,527 characters, for an average of 7.6 words and 40 characters
per block.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
if i remember right, ''patron'' comes from italia, and means ''boss'' or 'ruler of gang' etc.

patron= boss
organization=mob

easy example for a gamers, i believe everyone did play mafia3.
the main char of the game is an patron, 3 miniboss are 'devs' running their 'organizations'

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Patronage ≠ store
The hell are you talking about? You literally sell more animations for more money. Nothing wrong with that, it's your work. But don't talk about patronage. Whole adult games section on Patreon is an early access store.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Word of warning guys mods on here hate constant arguing in threads fills the thread with total shit
Admin - Mods delete any of my comments in this thread I am cool with that sorry for giving you more work

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm not sure how to get the swimsuit for Shantrell? On the walkthrough it says to go to the store on saturdays but I can't seem to buy it?

EDIT: Nvm I eventually got it

Last edited:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The hell are you talking about? You literally sell more animations for more money. Nothing wrong with that, it's your work. But don't talk about patronage. Whole adult games section on Patreon is an early access store.
Can you buy early access for 0.7 SH now? :hushedface:

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes