Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
The walkthrough goes until version 0.9. Is there already a walkthrough for version 1.1? (Especially for Shantrel?) I want to know if I missed something

Reactions: jaredforks

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm sorry for you but this game is made so that you have to finish one event at a time and in chronological order. Maybe it's boring i know but it's the only way to progress in the game. You had to finish Moira event before all, so here your path to finish this, after this we can talk about the rest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much, every time at Moira I was saying NO to come earlier, so I was just repeating the scene over and over again with Julia. I think the walkthrough doesn't tell you to say Yes, only when Moira ask you the first time, after that the WT says No and to keep going until the heart end.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you so much, every time at Moira I was saying NO to come earlier, so I was just repeating the scene over and over again with Julia. I think the walkthrough doesn't tell you to say Yes, only when Moira ask you the first time, after that the WT says No and to keep going until the heart end.
As you maybe don't know the WT in OP is mine. When i write it my sequence was true. That event was rewrite by VNorth, maybe he changed something i don't know. Anyways i restarted a new game just to check my WT. I found some difference and rewrite it. I will post the new WT around 10 February when the version 1.1 will be shared. Sorry if i made some mistake in my old WT.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I've been to Moira's about five times and haven't met Julia. Any suggestions?
My friend when Moira ask you if you can come earlier next time you can answer yes or not, you have to answer "yes" until you meet Julia. As i said in the post above, this event was rewrite by VNorth so is a little confused.

Dangbabaloos

Jul 7, 2017
ok so i just built a new pc, and im trying to transfer my saves from the old one, but idk where to put them. putting them in the "saves" folder doesnt add them into the game when i open it. anyone know where to put it? thanks in advance <3 trying to get to the 1.1 gameplay :test2:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm stuck yet again, I'm trying to buy the acid from the workshop but the girl keep telling me that I'm a maniac and I can't have it, whenever I try to get the bottle during day/evening/night (when the girl doesn't show up) the bottle is empty, that's been going on for three weeks already. What is the best time of the day to get it?

EDIT: Finally got it, not sure if it was luck or if it was because I saw her and her mother walking on the park and the mother said I wasn't a maniac.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
My friend when Moira ask you if you can come earlier next time you can answer yes or not, you have to answer "yes" until you meet Julia. As i said in the post above, this event was rewrite by VNorth so is a little confused.
Thank you.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
ok so i just built a new pc, and im trying to transfer my saves from the old one, but idk where to put them. putting them in the "saves" folder doesnt add them into the game when i open it. anyone know where to put it? thanks in advance <3 trying to get to the 1.1 gameplay :test2:
C:\User\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HouseScreen
AppData it's hidden

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck yet again, I'm trying to buy the acid from the workshop but the girl keep telling me that I'm a maniac and I can't have it, whenever I try to get the bottle during day/evening/night (when the girl doesn't show up) the bottle is empty, that's been going on for three weeks already. What is the best time of the day to get it?

EDIT: Finally got it, not sure if it was luck or if it was because I saw her and her mother walking on the park and the mother said I wasn't a maniac.
You can be sure it's that, can also find Yanga every Monday morning Park

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The walkthrough goes until version 0.9. Is there already a walkthrough for version 1.1? (Especially for Shantrel?) I want to know if I missed something
If you have the version 1.1 means or suppose to means you're VNorth supporter, if so you can find my 1.1 WT in VNorth site.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
If you have the version 1.1 means or suppose to means you're VNorth supporter, if so you can find my 1.1 WT in VNorth site.
I am, but I can´t find it. I found there a walkthrough for version 0.9 if i click on FAQs, but nothing further

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Does Shantrel ever let the MC touch her pussy on the TV night? If so, how does that happen?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Does Shantrel ever let the MC touch her pussy on the TV night? If so, how does that happen?
Both TV event, wednesday and Saturday you can touch his pussy at the end. Following my WT you can reach both end.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
If you wanna progress with Jenny question you must win volley at least 5 times not in a row but total. Check your variable "volley_mywin"

I still got stuck with Jenny... my variable "voley_mywin" is (9) and jus have a "end" heart in Homework and a "?" in Lesbian, and nothing in "Volley"... I think a give up with her... Damn!!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I still got stuck with Jenny... my variable "voley_mywin" is (9) and jus have a "end" heart in Homework and a "?" in Lesbian, and nothing in "Volley"... I think a give up with her... Damn!!
First time you speak with Jenny about Volley your variable jenny_door_lock360 must be "True", you MUST get the first heart start and the same variable became "2"
Now to get the second heart start end the 3rd heart end, it's only matter of random 1/5 so, save the game before speak with her, if his friends don't let you talk with her, reload the save and try again.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes