Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone else have games that involve TK17 models similar to this one? I know there's this, my new life, and uncuts.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
When you fuck maya
After tge second date there is 4 options

Tell story
Kiss
Ask forgiveness
Fuck

How does it work to fuck her?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Where are this games permanent saves? I looked in Users, Local, etc but cannot find Secondhappiness saves anywhere.

***Found It - the files are in;
"C:\Documents and Settings\UserName*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups\
"C:\Users\UserName*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
To try help you more i restart the game from beginning following my WT i will post a save for the most important point of the game. Be patient because this will take long time. You can change MC name using Console. These saves are in cronological order so if you take the last you take also all the previous. Put it in SH\game\save folder. If for any reasons my save don't work for you, after you put my save in your save folder, start a new game and do 1 save yourself first day. After this load my save, should work. That's because the persistent file had to change. Due to the fact i restart the game i have also checked my WT and add some hint. i will post my revised WT when the version 1.1 will shared, around 10 February.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good morning, in the new version of the game not considered these save games. Could anyone share those of the end 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.1.4 or 1.5? Thank you.

Lazery

Jul 5, 2018
Hi Sorry but i don't uderstand walkthrough it's me or all are mixed on this page 6 it's first not ? idk to much mixed on him :(...

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Sorry but i don't uderstand walkthrough it's me or all are mixed on this page 6 it's first not ? idk to much mixed on him :(...
second happiness is a mix of different stories and every story is not mixed with other you must choose a course with one or more character.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Do the saves provided on the OP not work anymore?
No, I don't think they do _ Or I should say I can't get them to work, anyway. So no, they do not work for me and I searched, read through the thread and tried the solutions I found _ deleting all old saves, starting a new game, etc and still get no joy.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes