Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
After getting no progress from touching her I tried just having the MC sleep next to her and she woke up and touched him. You might have to do everything at the beach with her first.
Thanks ! I'm having problems with the beach scenes. When I choose the " sun tan " option, nothing happens and I'm taken back to the night scene with the message" there's nothing here anymore " or smth like that. So, I'm always forced to go home and sleep/or sleep with mom if the scene triggers.

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
How much of the "English" side of the game, actually in English? Would it be worth it to do a once over with QSPTools to try to catch what it missed?

Edit: Never mind, for some reason it translated the intro into english, but made everything else Russian again
Only the Intro is in Russian, after that its all been English, except for a couple words

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Only the Intro is in Russian, after that its all been English, except for a couple words
Yeah saw that which is probably why it broke, I've found which file contains the intro alone too, so I should be able to do an MTL of the intro without breaking the game.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
This game is such a cluster fuck.

I have no idea how people triggered the "break in to bathroom" scene or the mom touching you at night scene. Fuaaaark

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I noticed if I try to edit the savefile it makes the game angry and then I get an error that I have to rollback and it won't let you save as a result. Still have no clue how to break down the door either.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
View attachment 2404
About this game: (English translate from VNorth)
IGY 18 years, decided to try himself in the role of "chief" in the house. This idea came from the SG feed his new mom, it most and he is interested in. SG easily deceived man and therefore under his insolent "charm" can sometimes get other female characters, but still did not get ... Extras. Info : 1. Scene, Night penetration to the older sister. 2 Slip handdzhob stepmother. And not a lot of detail is not essential. Russian national, English (not full) machine.

Language: Russian / English
Why do i get the feeling the author native language is not english :idontcare:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Did someone manage to do something other than slapping mom's butt in the kitchen scene on mondays ? I got a new scene with Laura. When she's exercising in her room, there's a hotspot between her thighs. You can crawl and unlock another CG.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
with the mom there are a few scenes you have to make progress in.

first go to her monday morning before breakfast, then go to breakfast. monday evening go to the store and get coffee until you cant buy anymore, then give money to mom in kitchen. monday night go to mom and dont sleep until she starts to react with the purple "ahhh" above her head. after she does that on the next monday go to her at night and sleep, she should touch you, then after that repeat the coffee and do not sleep on monday and the scene will advance week by week until she jerks you off. after she jerks you then you should be able to break in the bathroom on tuesday evening. also dont forget to grope etc her in the mornings at breakfast and get all the scenes on the beach on thurs evening.

for laura you can crawl up to her on thursday morning, but if you do that then you cant go to her room that night when she is drunk. ive gotten to inserting the tip with her passed out so far. i have no idea what to do with the younger sister lala though.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
with the mom there are a few scenes you have to make progress in.

first go to her monday morning before breakfast, then go to breakfast. monday evening go to the store and get coffee until you cant buy anymore, then give money to mom in kitchen. monday night go to mom and dont sleep until she starts to react with the purple "ahhh" above her head. after she does that on the next monday go to her at night and sleep, she should touch you, then after that repeat the coffee and do not sleep on monday and the scene will advance week by week until she jerks you off. after she jerks you then you should be able to break in the bathroom on tuesday evening. also dont forget to grope etc her in the mornings at breakfast and get all the scenes on the beach on thurs evening.

for laura you can crawl up to her on thursday morning, but if you do that then you cant go to her room that night when she is drunk. ive gotten to inserting the tip with her passed out so far. i have no idea what to do with the younger sister lala though.
I've got almost all groping scenes in the kitchen. When I select " eat ", the MC lays his hand on shantelle's legs, but doesn't go further. I searched everywhere for hot spots, but this scene doesn't seem to expand. As for Lala, I only managed to grope her ass, lift her skirt when she's dancing in the living room. When my impudence was negative, she spread her legs in the afternoon when you help her with the studies. I still can't trigger this scene even after hours of grinding.

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
I've got almost all groping scenes in the kitchen. When I select " eat ", the MC lays his hand on shantelle's legs, but doesn't go further. I searched everywhere for hot spots, but this scene doesn't seem to expand. As for Lala, I only managed to grope her ass, lift her skirt when she's dancing in the living room. When my impudence was negative, she spread her legs in the afternoon when you help her with the studies. I still can't trigger this scene even after hours of grinding.
When you do get the spread legs scene there's a hot spot on her panties, but doing it a bunch of times, nothing happens so far

Edit: you just need to continue doing it, then you'll get a new scene

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
When you do get the spread legs scene there's a hot spot on her panties, but doing it a bunch of times, nothing happens so far

You're talking about the mom or the sis? :/

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Can you go to the park, or tutor, or are those just there for show?

Also, how do you lift her skirt? all I'm getting is a grope and getting a pull the strings on her top

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016

What about the scene where you touch her ass when you're watching the tv with her?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can you go to the park, or tutor, or are those just there for show?

Also, how do you lift her skirt? all I'm getting is a grope and getting a pull the strings on her top
keep doing the " slap the butt" scene until it pops up.

Edit: how did you get to pull the strings on her top? Btw, do you know where's the hotspot to make her spread her legs in the afternoon? Before, it triggered automatically.

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016

Edit: how did you get to pull the strings on her top? Btw, do you know where's the hotspot to make her spread her legs in the afternoon? Before, it triggered automatically.
You can do the Pull strings at any time when she's dancing and you have the choice to slap her ass, it's a hot spot on the string of her bikini top, but that ends the scene too, dunno if it goes further then the choices, or if that's the reason why the butt slap one hasn't progressed might reset it...

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

When your rank at the top left changes from pupil to scholar the homework scene goes further. (Need more smartass for that to happen)

I also noticed that you can visit moms room on sunday morning, which has another evolving scene.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
When your rank at the top left changes from pupil to scholar the homework scene goes further. (Need more smartass for that to happen)

I also noticed that you can visit moms room on sunday morning, which has another evolving scene.
My rank is " Chiter " About 52.0 :/

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes